Big Ten/ACC Challenge is set!

So basketball practice just started and our early season Big Ten ACC Challenge game is still two months away. But Thanksgiving is less than two months away. The game seems far away and T-Giv is like what the heck? It was just Memorial Day... how can Thanksgiving be here already?
You know what I'm sayin'? Gophers are 4 and 0...State Fair is over and whoosh...Merry Christmas will be here before somebody rakes my leaves. How's this all happening?

Virginia Tech did reel in Grant Basile.Good sized guy that seemed to be coveted in the transfer portal.

So basketball practice just started and our early season Big Ten ACC Challenge game is still two months away. But Thanksgiving is less than two months away. The game seems far away and T-Giv is like what the heck? It was just Memorial Day... how can Thanksgiving be here already?
You know what I'm sayin'? Gophers are 4 and 0...State Fair is over and whoosh...Merry Christmas will be here before somebody rakes my leaves. How's this all happening?
Seems like someone has been watching "DARK" on Netflix... 😏😱🤯

Word, saw a coworker wearing a MN wild shirt today. Had to ask if it was their first game tonight, then I was in shock the season is starting because it is end of September after all.

What is best way to get tickets and be with Gopher fans?

Top Bottom