Beyond words

If the team continues to play like this we have a chance to win all of our remaining games. That's not likely to happen, but the team we saw tonight played the best ball I've seen all season.

Encouraging.

Build on what the game was lost because of the coaches the players wanted it and it showed.

The coaches came up with a game plan that worked far better than Dantonio's game plan.

So, not really. Had the Gophs completed that sequence quickly, or the pass play, you'd be talking about the genius displayed.

Could they have done it better at the end? Absolutely. However, that is despite the fact that they out coached Jim Harbaugh and staff.

The Gophs were supposed to be blown out and they fell an inch short. Seems like the coaches did a phenomenal job preparing their players to beat one of the country's top teams (a fluke away from top 5).

We should just cancel the rest of the season and close down this forum.
Spoken like a true "Gopher". Our critics look like they are right, so we better stick our heads in the ground, start wishing real hard and maybe when we come out of the ground next year it will all be better.

Let’s not finish the job because everyone says we can't do it. We have no pride in what we do or desire finish it off to prove them wrong.

Our motivation comes from the adulation of others not within ourselves.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Spoken like a true "Gopher". Our critics look like they are right, so we better stick our heads in the ground, start wishing real hard and maybe when we come out of the ground next year it will all be better.

Let’s not finish the job because everyone says we can't do it. We have no pride in what we do or desire finish it off to prove them wrong.

Our motivation comes from the adulation of others not within ourselves.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

#sarcasmbyGophersInIowa

Top Bottom