Berkley Edwards Dad

Reaction score
Really impressive guy.
Reminded me of growing up, one of my friends Dad who was the type of guy you stood up straight around. Suddenly, all you could say was yes sir and no sir.

Impressive interview for sure. I thought it was funny that he was the one to actually end it. They asked him 3 or 4 questions before he smiled, looked at the reporter and said, "well thank you so much."

It really does give you more faith in a player when their parents act/talk the way that Mr. Edwards did. Keep grinding Berkely.

Definitely like that he didn't think that Berkley should be entitled to anything and that he needed to put in the work. The kid seems like he's going to be a really good player and it always helps to have parents like that in your corner

Was it an interview on BTN during the game? If so what part of the game was it at?

Berkley himself had an equally stand-up interview with BTN.

Seems like a great family.

I liked how he credited the older backs and basically said Berk needed to relax and work to wan and take advantage of his opportunities

Thank you Michigan for not offering.

Wish his first true snap in nearly two years wasn't a screen. That first drive couldve been totally different with a sweep or handoff.

Thank you Michigan for not offering.

Wish his first true snap in nearly two years wasn't a screen. That first drive couldve been totally different with a sweep or handoff.

Had he caught it, it also could have been housed. Both blocks were coming together. I loved the call. Get it to him in space.

Agree with the OP - very professional interview by Stan Edwards, who appears to be a "leader".

Top Bottom