Ben Johnson to interview at USC!

They're not interested in him as a coach, but want to be blown away by the interview so they a baseline for the real candidates.

I was thinking United South Central High School in southern MN. It made sense. Minnesota guy and all. Though I am not sure the fans down in Wells would be as patient as the U of M fans have been.

But I guess it is just an April Fools joke anyways so no need to break down if he could get that job.

Not realizing what day it was, the first thing that popped into my head was how him moving to be a top assistant at a P6 school would be a pretty good mutual parting of ways. But nope, you got me.

Not realizing what day it was, the first thing that popped into my head was how him moving to be a top assistant at a P6 school would be a pretty good mutual parting of ways. But nope, you got me.
He could be our Tubby Smith and leave for another job while many help him pack.

Though I don't think he's a bad coach if he could keep his team together in the NIL era.

I heard there is interest from the University of Southern North Dakota at Hoople.

(if you get that reference, you get the gold star for obscure trivia)

Too bad the PJ tale of going to UCLA was not treated as the April Fools joke it was. The only real fool was Coyle for shelling out a few more millions to assure us of being able to spend the holidays in Detroit getting our oil changed!

Too bad the PJ tale of going to UCLA was not treated as the April Fools joke it was. The only real fool was Coyle for shelling out a few more millions to assure us of being able to spend the holidays in Detroit getting our oil changed!
We are lucky to have PJ.

Top Bottom