Ben Johnson on KFAN, 4/5 at 430 pm

nooram

Leave my member out of it!
Reaction score
He is in studio for an hour with JG

Can't wait to hear about playing with a chip on shoulder, I hope he goes into some details.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/462-...2/?cmp=ios_share&sc=ios_social_share&pr=false for those that missed it.

There's not going to be a ton to take from an interview like this but cool to hear he had lunch with Bobby Jackson. Loving the buy in from ex-Gophers. Lotta bubblegum stuff that you hear from most coaches but the more I hear, the more desperate I am to see his staff. Real emphasis on being a developmental program and I'm expecting that to be reflected in his staff. Obviously Nuness has played a key part in player development in his role at Baylor, would love to see Thorson for the same reason as someone who really does a great job instilling the fundamentals in players and Conroy's done a nice job working with the bigs. Doesn't have to be those names in particular but that's the type of staff I'm hoping for and I think those guys also check important boxes from a recruiting perspective as well.

Lunch with Bobby Jackson? Is Bobby living in MN?

Duh.....stupid me! Thanks. Loved Bobby's game. For me, probably the most clutch player I've watched in a Gopher uniform.
Bobby was clutch. Also Voshon or Willie.

Top Bottom