Barrington Morris

“I’m looking at a chance to play early,” he said. “At the same time, a place that’s going to work me like crazy.”

Great quote. Come on aboard, Mr. Morris.

Here's our LB/DE guy.
Looked good at DE in Dinero Moss's videos.
240 with good speed and room to grow, yes please.

“We talked about it a couple times. I was even going to commit last Saturday but I had withdrew to think about it a little more.”

I like the sound of that! Come on board Barrington! We would love to have you!

Come, and help us stroke the post.

oPnpm.gif

He has an offer from Western Michigan so he can't be that good.

It would be ironic if in 5 years we said:

"Well, he just has an offer from Michigan"

Morris

If he likes hard work and likes to be pushed to the limit, he need look no further than a blue collar, farm background guy like Kill who exudes a hard work ethic.

Sounds like a great kid with a lot of upside. Nice to see Kill and company working Florida hard.

I found it intersting he was goin to commit last Saturday, hopefully it comes soon because he looks like a player that could get more offers now that he is at MLB

Barrington Morris still has the Gophers out front. He has declared that he will take official visits to (so far): Minnesota, UConn, and Northern Illinois. He stated that he is nowhere near a decision. He noted that the Gophers have talked to him about being a run-stuffing LB on 1st and 2nd downs, and a pass-rushing DE on 3rd downs. In addition to Minnesota, he also has BCS offers from UConn, Illinois, Syracuse, and Texas Tech.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...arrington-morris-piper-082211,0,6071981.story

Top Bottom