Barker Just on KFAN Morning Show

Hawkey's parodies are hilarious. I don't have strong feelings for or against him as a day to day personality... but damn the parodies are classic.

I like the power trip. I don't think Sludge or Hawkey have an agenda when it comes to the Gophers, but they do show laziness when talking about them. Mike Morris is pretty logical and balanced with most of his takes.

This.

The Power Trip is the best morning show. Chris Hawkey might be the most talented radio person in the Twin Cities. His songs & skits are genius.

I nearly spit out my tasty beverage while reading this. I really hope you are kidding? No offense to Hawkey (I'm guessing he is a good guy) but he is the reason I never listen to that show.

I nearly spit out my tasty beverage while reading this. I really hope you are kidding? No offense to Hawkey (I'm guessing he is a good guy) but he is the reason I never listen to that show.

It's people like that who keep Jeff Dunham, Carlos Mencia, Adam Sandler, and Chelsea Handler popular.

The Power Trip could have done a better job with the bit though. I mean, I get it but I didn't laugh once. It's like a knock knock joke....yep, understood, but not funny. lol

At the risk of being ostracized......aw who am I kidding, I couldn't care less. Hawkeys bits are just another self serving reason to sing on air. Funny....the fan is much more sensitive when it comes to one of there own (can any of those clowns stay married?)

What I find particularly odifferous about this bit is the lack of consideration, however unpopular or unlikely to some it may be; what if AJ is telling the truth? What if there are others who may have
considered coming forward? Will the crap storm (some of it self induced) that came AJ's way discourage them? I'm just saying.

At the risk of being ostracized......aw who am I kidding, I couldn't care less. Hawkeys bits are just another self serving reason to sing on air. Funny....the fan is much more sensitive when it comes to one of there own (can any of those clowns stay married?)

What I find particularly odifferous about this bit is the lack of consideration, however unpopular or unlikely to some it may be; what if AJ is telling the truth? What if there are others who may have
considered coming forward? Will the crap storm (some of it self induced) that came AJ's way discourage them? I'm just saying.

AJ ruined any truth he by writing too much and making himself look bad. Admitting he didn't ice his ankle because it stiffened it? That is was what Morris was having the most trouble with; he wasn't the only one who found this unusual.

Come forward with what? Absolutely nothing that I read in his letter or heard in the Kare11 interview were out of line. It wasn't even remotely close to "abuse" which he claimed.

Top Bottom