Badger fans in Puerto Vallarta

denguegopher

Reaction score
Just returned from Mexico and had a good time. Last week was obviously spring break for the U of W and several of their fine undergrads were also there. Some were complete drunken jerks. I'm not so jaded to think that U of M undergrads do not behave in the same way, but it gave me one more reason the dislike the Badgers. Go Gophers! Was also a ton of Minnesota people there this week, mostly families. Met people from Chaska, Chanhassen and S St Paul among other places.

There's a state law in Wisconsin that says whenever a Wisconsinite travels, he or she must wear Badger or Green Bay gear at all times. Traveling a good deal for work, I'm constantly amazed when sitting at a decent restaurant in some random place outside of the Midwest and there's a group of slobs decked out in Packer and Badger hoodies. Enough already. We get that your wardrobes include at least 80% XXXL Packer/Badger outfits from Kohls. :)

Our plane had to wait for some Badger Fans who were sitting at the bar across from loading. I'm from Wisconsin but have revoked my citizenship.

There's a state law in Wisconsin that says whenever a Wisconsinite travels, he or she must wear Badger or Green Bay gear at all times. Traveling a good deal for work, I'm constantly amazed when sitting at a decent restaurant in some random place outside of the Midwest and there's a group of slobs decked out in Packer and Badger hoodies. Enough already. We get that your wardrobes include at least 80% XXXL Packer/Badger outfits from Kohls. :)

It's a running joke for my wife and me that there's "one in every crowd". Whether in Vegas, San Fran, or Hawaii, never fails that we'll see some rube in an oversized red WI sweatshirt.

It's a running joke for my wife and me that there's "one in every crowd". Whether in Vegas, San Fran, or Hawaii, never fails that we'll see some rube in an oversized red WI sweatshirt.
It's not oversized if it has to be that big just to fit.

"We like our Sconnies in uniform. That way we can spot 'em just like that."

That curvy W or whatever the hell it is is the dumbest logo in the Big Ten. The Tigerhawk is a close second.

That curvy W or whatever the hell it is is the dumbest logo in the Big Ten. The Tigerhawk is a close second.

Yep, I hate how it curves. Just gives it a non serious, goofy feel. I do like Iowa's logo though. The Spartan helmet is my favorite.

I don't care about a badger. When I move to Arizona, I will shoot every one.

Gophers will be exempt from my pillage.

I don't care about a badger. When I move to Arizona, I will shoot every one.

Gophers will be exempt from my pillage.

Whew Thanks for sparing Gopher fans. I was hoping to see the eastern part of the Grand Canyon some day.

Top Bottom