Attn Sports bettors: Expect weather to be a major factor in games

JPIIGopher

Reaction score
Its looking like a gloomy Saturday for most of the midwest and eastern US tomorrow. It appears the farther east you go into Bigten country the worse the rain will be. Definitely some o/u's worth taking a look at.

Illinois +14 Ohio St. o/u 49.5: Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Iowa -9.5 Penn St o/u 40.5: Chance of precipitation is 100%.

Other games outside the conference:

Miami -3 VTech o/u -47.5: Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Florida -21.5 Kentucky o/u -53.5 Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Ohio U +23.5 Tennesse o/u -44.5 Chance of precipitation is 100%.

I'm playing all of the unders in these games. Also taking: Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, and Minnesota to cover. Tempted to take Illinois on the money line at +425, seems like a good price for a team that does well against OSU historically.

Anyone get in on these unders?! Dead wrong on Illinois and Kentucky, otherwise a great weekend. I'm am officially out of love with Illinois. How much longer can zook last? Talk about a team going the wrong way!

I got in on the under for the Georgia-Arizona St game 15 min before the game because my wife went to UGA and a friend posted on Facebook that it was just pouring in Athens. I won. :clap:

I got in on the under for the Georgia-Arizona St game 15 min before the game because my wife went to UGA and a friend posted on Facebook that it was just pouring in Athens. I won.
Nice, I completely missed that game.

Top Bottom