Attendance for Saturday

Gophers1992

Reaction score
Can someone post that link on gophersports.com where it shows how many tickets are left this week? I can't find anywhere.

Thanks

Can someone post that link on gophersports.com where it shows how many tickets are left this week? I can't find anywhere.

Thanks
I don't think that exists, except that they add a countdown to the ticket sale page when they get close to a sell out. (Spoiler alert-this game isn't going to be close to a sell out.) You can go on the site and start the purchase process, selecting "Purchase by Seat" and then look section by section to see what's left. From time to time, someone posts numbers on this site based on counting the remaining seats for sale.

Someone bought my tix on Stubhub at market rate. My kids football game conflicts this week.

There are a lot of tickets left and it won’t be a sellout but it won’t be a bad crowd. Most sections are pretty full. Lots of seats left in the upper deck corners though.

my guess… 43k announced

I got section 208 with the Gopher pass...

The football social media accounts tried to ride the wave "Let's make it 4 sellouts in a row", but coming off a loss vs Miami Ohio isn't going to sell out.

If the circumstances were different (maybe is we won the West last year, lost the championship, but then beat OSU last week) the excitement might be there for a sellout vs Miami Ohio.

The football social media accounts tried to ride the wave "Let's make it 4 sellouts in a row", but coming off a loss vs Miami Ohio isn't going to sell out.

If the circumstances were different (maybe is we won the West last year, lost the championship, but then beat OSU last week) the excitement might be there for a sellout vs Miami Ohio.
I'm not even sure beating tOSU would guarantee a sellout vs Miami of Ohio.

Program making progress for sure but you don't sell out Mami of Ohio games after showing progress ;)

Program making progress for sure but you don't sell out Mami of Ohio games after showing progress ;)
That's why I said a previous year West Division Champ but loss in the conference title. Something that would make people think "This is the year we win the B1G" would be the only thing I could think might do it.

I think a lot of teams struggle to sell out games like this. I’m encouraged by the interest overall. We are bringing our son to his first game but I’d be shocked if we were there past halftime.

30K max with such a nice day and first week of school for most

You’re saying if the team was top 5 in the country with a win over Ohio state we might sell more tickets?

yeah that checks out

sold out Kent State and Ohio in 2015 after losing to TCU in opener (a SRO crowd)...making progress at getting back to 2015

I'm going with 42K announced crowd and probably 38K actually in the Bank. Should be more with a beautiful day in store for college football, but it's Minnesota. One of my daughters picked up 3 tickets through the U ticket website yesterday and paid only $38/ticket. That's a pretty good deal. Hopefully they can sell a lot more at that price.

30K max with such a nice day and first week of school for most
Just eyeballing the ticket website for available seats, it appeared well beyond 30K level had been sold early this week.

plus, didn’t they defer the “freshman get a free ticket” game to this week?

Just eyeballing the ticket website for available seats, it appeared well beyond 30K level had been sold early this week.

plus, didn’t they defer the “freshman get a free ticket” game to this week?
Someone said that in this forum.

Although the attendance for Ohio St was pretty high for "NOT" being a freshman go to the game type game ...

Anyone know when Sally's or other places open up in the morning for these early games?

Top Bottom