Athlon Bowl Rankings

The Gopher offense will have to come alive to win this one...as stated, if healthy, I'd love to see Q starting and playing a lot of the game at QB. But that would require some imagination and flexibility from the coaching staff.

The Gopher offense will have to come alive to win this one...as stated, if healthy, I'd love to see Q starting and playing a lot of the game at QB. But that would require some imagination and flexibility from the coaching staff.

Good point, Great Plains. I would like to suggest that Kill and his Staff meet with GopherHole Admin and have an open forum in the GH chatroom so the Coaching Staff could get some great input from us.

Good point, Great Plains. I would like to suggest that Kill and his Staff meet with GopherHole Admin and have an open forum in the GH chatroom so the Coaching Staff could get some great input from us.

LOL - Thank god you didn't use the term GopherHole "experts" in your post. I am thinking of using a more political correct term such professional advisers.

Top Bottom