Athan on UW game: "This is a really big game for us. We're gonna go play our best football."

If he throws 5 yards short to a wide open receiver on first pass we will know outcome. I hope he has a performance like last year, it was a thing of beauty

We are talking about coaching...there is the obvious point we are missing....the coaches are just too stubborn to admit they have been playing the wrong guy...the light bulb may never come on.
The philosophy of picking a QB and NEVER changing is messed up.

The backups you invest in transfer leaving you with choosing somebody else not ready.

I can't think of very many times AK8 has bailed us out...3rd down...he makes something out of nothing etc. Times where he surprises and you go...that was nice! Now those times are when he throws an accurate pass to an open receiver....that should be every time if you are a Big Ten QB...not a welcome surprise.

But, I hope he has a day and we beat Wisconsin!

A.K. hasn't shown up for a big game yet this year. Maybe Saturday he will give it a try.

If Kaliakmanis throws a bounce pass at a receiver's feet, or 5 feet over his head, or a receiver drops a catchable ball... it's all on the coaching?

The coach should have told them: Don't bounce the pass. Don't sail the pass. Don't drop the ball.

I'll give you this: Kailiakmanis needs serious work on his reads and his mechanics, and those are things the coaches should be able to help him improve. No question.
Totally agree with you. Serious work.

I seriously see myself flashing back to him saying this when I check the score after church and they lost.

To think I’m saying this after the hype of late last year, but it needs to be said (especially after he plays today):

1700924719755.gif

Top Bottom