At TCF - We own the night

Rescooter

Section 243
Reaction score
Good things happen when we play night games at TCF. Now I know we have very few data points for comparison, but having been a long time season ticket holder, the best I've seen us play has been at TCF at night. Both opponents last year were very good teams (Air Force and Michigan State) and the mood was electric.

This year's match-ups are also intriguing, Northern Illinois and Ohio State. Could the night game factor bring us a signature win? Who knows, but at night in TCF, I'll believe anything can happen.

I was at both the Air Force and MSU games. They were incredible! I look for the same against NIU and you never know against OSU. Get off to a good start and that one could turn into a game. Get off to a bad start and it could be ugly early and often. Good starts in night games, 11:00am games or 1:00pm games would be advised.

The defense kept us in the game in the first half against Ohio State. If the defense can remain OK, and the offense improves, who knows?

The defense kept us in the game in the first half against Ohio State. If the defense can remain OK, and the offense improves, who knows?

Yeah, and without the OSU crowd breathing down their necks, the offense might get a first down or two.... maybe.

Top Bottom