At Least The Gophers Are Relevant In February?

GoGophers2005

Reaction score
Gophers are slowly becoming relevant the whole year.....

I also want to say that people can say what they want regarding Brew and his recruiting, but during his tenure we've been able to enjoy three recruiting coups that Gopher football had never experienced:
1. Gray putting on the Gopher hat at the All America game (while outplaying #1 recruit Pryor).
2. Having a nationally recognized Top 20 recruiting class.
3. Having our jersey up on National Signing Day for the #1 recruit in the country.

I like this recruiting class and if anyone took the time to really look at it I think they would agree. It does not have the flash of his prior two but check out that depth chart people! What an exciting future.

I can't wait to tailgate for the Spring Game....just think, we can finally be a normal college football team and have the game outdoors in our own stadium.

"Recruiting coups"? This Fall we will know more about Brewsters ability to recruit once the rankings, hoopla translates into performance on the field. I am looking forward to seeing all the new faces this Fall and hope they are the type of players that will get us competitive.

"Recruiting coups"? This Fall we will know more about Brewsters ability to recruit once the rankings, hoopla translates into performance on the field. I am looking forward to seeing all the new faces this Fall and hope they are the type of players that will get us competitive.

This fall we we also find out about Brewster's coaching staff and their ability to coach the systems they have been teaching especially on defense. I believe the entire staff is back from the defensive side and that should help all the returning young players improve. I look forward to the battles that will take place at all the positions because this team has a lot of talented depth for the 1st time since Brewster took the job and now will will all finally find out what type of coaching staff he has hired.

Top Bottom