Asuma (Cherry) vs Perich (Esko)

Cherry streams all of their home games on YouTube. Idk about road. They did stream their game against Park Center which was at CSP

ESKO, Minn.- The Esko boys’ basketball team’s “Pack the Gym Night” was spoiled by the Cherry Tigers, who ran away with the 100-74 victory.

All five members of Cherry’s starting lineup scored in double digits. Noah Asuma was the Tigers’ leading scorer while Isaac Asuma and Carson Brown each added 20 points. This marks the fourth-straight win for Cherry (11-2), who are the top-ranked Class A team in Minnesota.

For Esko (6-3), Koi Perich led the way with 20 points. This marks Esko’s second-straight loss as they’ll look to get back to their winning ways on Tuesday when they hit the road to face Duluth Denfeld.

Noah Asuma is a sophomore I believe. Perhaps he wants to follow his brother to the U as well!!!!

Noah Asuma is a sophomore I believe. Perhaps he wants to follow his brother to the U as well!!!!
I have only watched Cherry twice, so real small sample size, but Noah seems like a more natural scorer. Looks for a shot way more than Isaac. Maybe because other teams are gameplanning towards Isaac and that leaves Noah with more space. I like the way he hunts shots and doesn't hesitate. It will be interesting to see him in the summer playing against national competition. He handled himself pretty well against Park Center

I have only watched Cherry twice, so real small sample size, but Noah seems like a more natural scorer. Looks for a shot way more than Isaac. Maybe because other teams are gameplanning towards Isaac and that leaves Noah with more space. I like the way he hunts shots and doesn't hesitate. It will be interesting to see him in the summer playing against national competition. He handled himself pretty well against Park Center
Are we recruiting Noah as well? Is he 2026 class?

Noah Asuma is supposed to be a big-time baseball prospect. he's playing with some 16U travelling team on the summer baseball circuit. I've seen him mentioned as being one the top younger baseball prospects in the state. he is class of 2026.

Did Noah grow sine last year. If he stays at 6 or 6-1; and he doesnt seem to run the point; I am not sure he’d be a high prospect. He does look thicker than his brother at that age, or even now.

Perich doesn’t really look smaller to me.
The shoulders of Perich don't seem football like...whereas Isaac looks solid.
Perich was just MVP of an All Star game, so obviously he can play and compete football wise.

Asuma appears to have broader shoulders and a thicker torso. He’s not significantly closer to the camera, so it would have to be a very wide-angle lens to exaggerate the size difference. Based on his performance, I’m not worried about Perich. Strength and conditioning program will put 10-20 lbs on him right away. I’m more excited by Asuma’s build. He looks B18-ready.

Maybe look again when you’re sober. Not hard to see the difference in the picture. Maybe camera angle is playing tricks.
I think you didn't follow the thread.

I said Asuma looks larger than I thought, someone replied back that Perich looks smaller than they thought, so my comment was that Perich does not look smaller than I expected.

He's clearly smaller than Asuma - hence why I commented on it in this thread.

Top Bottom