Gopher Weekly Radio w/PJ Fleck & Mike Grimm (11/20/19) - Tanner Morgan remains in concussion protocol.

With the amount of radio, TV, internet, and newsprint time - PJ Fleck is ubiquitous! It is getting to be like we always seem to have our eyes and ears on PJ Fleck and Gopher Football everywhere. And pushing everything Gopher Sports Brand and the University and State Brands.

PJ is a big time promoter and I mean no Ginsu Knife salesman. Be wary of knife wielding Polar Bears! That is where they got their knives!

It is like we know him and he visits with us in our living room every week.

He is plugged in daily/weekly with the staff, the U, the media, and the players with the same peppy energy and enthusiasm. They must have built a strong well-oiled organization to support his efforts down at the Athletic Village.

How long is this guys going to keep this energy level up?

The Gopher Maroon & Gold gospel according to PJ Fleck. You go pass his gimmicky spiel, and you come to think this guy may be a genius! He recruits like minded people too. I am suspicious of that. Especially when he says, "we are not for everybody".

My gosh PJ - I can't keep up with my young grandsons. You tire me more! We can go crazy trying to keep up o_O.

If he runs for governor someday, I won't be surprised if he wins even without campaigning. ?

Last edited:

Top Bottom