As much as I don't trust this staff to develop a quality QB...

I will never doubt them in the RB department. Got damn Brooks.

I don't know about developing a RB but they sure know how to recruit them... next year we'll get to see Adrian Peterson Look-alike (Femi-Cole) and Johannesson also. They have found some diamonds in Smith and Brooks.

Hopefully people will stop talking about how mad they are that Jeff jones got moved to WR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brooks looks very shifty, he and Rodney look like they could be a very good combo the rest of the year.

Hopefully people will stop talking about how mad they are that Jeff jones got moved to WR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff Jones?? who is he? you mean the guy who is healthy enough to get penalties on punt return team but not to play any offensive snaps?

Jeff Jones needs to continue working hard. His time will come when it counts the most down the road.

Injuries occur, we need replacements to be ready.

Jeff Jones needs to continue working hard. His time will come when it counts the most down the road.

Injuries occur, we need replacements to be ready.

Maybe we should move him to DB. :)

Brooks looks very shifty, he and Rodney look like they could be a very good combo the rest of the year.
Brooks makes cuts without slowing down much - unusual. He was a real surprise - and as others have pointed out, there are more to come down the pipeline.

Top Bottom