Articles that make me think I could be a College Football Journalist

gophernut1

Reaction score

Every year I read articles about college football, B1G Ten or Gopher football that make me think I could do so much better. I was looking forward to an article that broke down the new B1G Ten and gave thoughtful reasons to where teams ranked. Instead, I get this garbage of an article that breaks down 11 teams into don't care and just came in. '

While I do enjoy the new threads that pop up with these mindless articles - I though a thread like this may be a good way to still give Gopherholer's content but allowing us to differentiate the junk vs. good articles that could use their own threads to engage.

Every year I read articles about college football, B1G Ten or Gopher football that make me think I could do so much better. I was looking forward to an article that broke down the new B1G Ten and gave thoughtful reasons to where teams ranked. Instead, I get this garbage of an article that breaks down 11 teams into don't care and just came in. '

While I do enjoy the new threads that pop up with these mindless articles - I though a thread like this may be a good way to still give Gopherholer's content but allowing us to differentiate the junk vs. good articles that could use their own threads to engage.

Isn’t you determining an article to be junk the same as the author of these articles grouping teams in “don’t care”?

Tons of awful content on the internet. If someone shares a shitty article—scroll past.

Isn’t you determining an article to be junk the same as the author of these articles grouping teams in “don’t care”?

Tons of awful content on the internet. If someone shares a shitty article—scroll past.

Typically - I don't know it is shitty until I ready it. If it is about something I am passionate about I am bound to waste my time.

I did think of the "don't care" category and though it would be a brilliant thing to do to articles that don't stack up. I do get they hypocrisy of it all.

Every year I read articles about college football, B1G Ten or Gopher football that make me think I could do so much better.
When do we get to see your first article?
I was looking forward to an article that broke down the new B1G Ten and gave thoughtful reasons to where teams ranked. Instead, I get this garbage of an article that breaks down 11 teams into don't care and just came in. '

Top Bottom