Anyone Seen RememberMurray?

touchdownvikings

Reaction score
It's been a while... I'd like to know that he's ok. We're a family here!

Seem to recall RM posting in a thread recently...couldn't say which though.

Time will tell. Maybe GopherHole could come up with an algorithm of "Are you a cYborg"?

You can always put the "@" symbol in a post and start typing out someone's name, and it should pop up a list of user names. Put it in the post, then you can hover your mouse cursor over the linked username and it shows the last time that user logged in.

@RememberMurray

"Last seen: Today at ....."

Obvious we know because he posted in the thread. But just FYI

It's like the local bar. when one of the regulars doesn't show up for a couple of days, people start wondering what happened to them.

I think it's fair to say that some posters are more active in-season than out-of-season.

once the weather gets nicer and I start having to do yard work again, I know that will cut down on my Gopher Hole time. I've even been pricing out weed-wackers. My neighbor has this really nice edger, but it's a little pricey for me.

My uncle had a goat from in Crystal. I dont think you would find one there today.
Hey the goat's eyes look oddly like PJ's, just saying., goats are staked out even in New Hope nowadays...
Nope. We're progressive in the inner-ring 'burbs.

Regularly see goats staked out in New Hope and even eastern Plymouth don't 'cha know...

Progress.

Top Bottom