Anyone in favor of extending Fleck and making him one of the highest

Richard isn't exactly in demand.

This isn't the way to go with Fleck. Give him a long term deal. Lock him up. Help him recruit. Show committment. Help him retain assistants.

He has a 5 year contract now, why do we need to go any further than that? Roll it over each year.
That is as much security as any coach should need. It also, gives either side an out if they need it at a lower cost to whichever one decides it's time for a change.

Maybe. And maybe MN will no longer be an underdog? Maybe he can make us nationally relevant in 5 years. Western Michigan's absolute cap is building a program like Boise. And Fleck got them there in 4.

some will tell you our cap is West titles, but it isn't.

How do you know that isn’t the cap, if it has never been achieved? Maybe winning the west is above the actual cap

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe. And maybe MN will no longer be an underdog? Maybe he can make us nationally relevant in 5 years. <b>Western Michigan's absolute cap is building a program like Boise. And Fleck got them there in 4. </b>

Western Michigan built a program like Boise? Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were in the Big East which was a BCS conference.

They were not. The Big East had ceased to exist as a football conference when he left Louisville. As I already accurately stated, they were in the American Athletic Conference. They began playing in the ACC the season after Strong left for Texas.

Maybe. And maybe MN will no longer be an underdog? Maybe he can make us nationally relevant in 5 years. Western Michigan's absolute cap is building a program like Boise. And Fleck got them there in 4.

some will tell you our cap is West titles, but it isn't.

Might be a bit of a stretch to say Western Michigan built a program like Boise. They had one Boise-like season.

They were not. The Big East had ceased to exist as a football conference when he left Louisville. As I already accurately stated, they were in the American Athletic Conference. They began playing in the ACC the season after Strong left for Texas.

You are right, didn't realize Louisville was in the AAC for a year.

The AAC was a BCS conference in the one year the BCS and AAC overlapped though so Louisville was always a BCS/P5 team.

Last edited:

Top Bottom