Any guesses on the Iowa game time and channel?

WriterGoph

Reaction score
I haven't done enough research to see what the rest of the schedule looks like for Nov. 21, but anyone want to throw out their educated guess on what time and channel our finale at Iowa will be on?

I know it can't be a night game, so I'm hoping for the 2:30pm slot.

If Iowa is still undefeated at that point it may hit ESPN assuming they have an option on that game.

If they're undefeated and we win the next 2 I would expect this to be a 2:30 ABC matchup.

I haven't done enough research to see what the rest of the schedule looks like for Nov. 21, but anyone want to throw out their educated guess on what time and channel our finale at Iowa will be on?

I know it can't be a night game, so I'm hoping for the 2:30pm slot.

If Iowa and Minnesota win out, 2:30. Iowa will be playing for 12-0 with National Championship implications. Otherwise 11:00 am.

Looking further, we are up against OSU/Mich and MSU/PSU, which doesn't bode well. We need Michigan to lose a couple more and MSU maybe one as well. I'd say the best thing we have going for us is that Iowa may be playing for a shot at the national title game.

That's a pretty safe bet. Both teams are a mess right now.

If you ever think the sky is falling over here, check out some of the Michigan boards right now. There's some great reading over at MGOBlog: http://mgoblog.com. They've effectively prevented all new users from commenting on the site by requiring a minimum number of "points" to provide content. Further, the mods are kicking off all users who criticize Rich Rod and the current regime.

MGOBlog ain't no fly-by-night operation, either. It's one of the better, more established fan blogs in the CFB world.

Looking further, we are up against OSU/Mich and MSU/PSU, which doesn't bode well. We need Michigan to lose a couple more and MSU maybe one as well. I'd say the best thing we have going for us is that Iowa may be playing for a shot at the national title game.

I'd doubt that either one of those jump our game if Iowa is undefeated and we've won the last 2. Michigan/OSU has been on at 11am before and certainly doesn't have the "it factor" of previous meetings. Same for MSU/PSU. If Iowa is undefeated than neither of those games have any bearing on the B10 title or the national title picture. Throw in a bronze pig and you've got Gophers/Hawkeyes on ABC.

After watching yesterday, there's no way Iowa wins in Columbus.

OSU/Michigan is a 12:00 ABC game - this was scheduled before the season began, and this is the same time as the game the last few years. No flexibility to move it.

After watching yesterday, there's no way Iowa wins in Columbus.

After watching yesterday, I won't count Iowa out against anyone. PSU's D is as good as OSU's is and Iowa found a way to win @ Happy Valley.

and beside. no Big Ten Network games at 11 am that day, do to ABC having Michigan and OSU. all btn games will be at 2:30 PM.

and beside. no Big Ten Network games at 11 am that day, do to ABC having Michigan and OSU. all btn games will be at 2:30 PM.

Its true. OSU/UM will be 11 ABC. There will prob be an ESPN/ESPN 2 11 am kick. Then the rest of the slate will probably be 2:30 kicks, one on ABC/ESPN 2 mirror and the rest on BTN. All the games are:
Minnesota @ Iowa
Ohio State @ Michigan
Penn State @ Michigan State
Purdue @ Indiana
Wisconsin @ Northwestern
Illinois @ Cincinatti

Its true. OSU/UM will be 11 ABC. There will prob be an ESPN/ESPN 2 11 am kick. Then the rest of the slate will probably be 2:30 kicks, one on ABC/ESPN 2 mirror and the rest on BTN. All the games are:
Minnesota @ Iowa
Ohio State @ Michigan
Penn State @ Michigan State
Purdue @ Indiana
Wisconsin @ Northwestern
Illinois @ Cincinatti

Well, we know the Illinois game won't be a factor b/c its not being played that day. The Illinois/Cincy game is the following Friday (day after Thanksgiving with me in attendance hopefully). :)

Top Bottom