Any chance Crab or Lindenberg plays

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
I mean there is always a chance. Would be nice to get one of our stronger linebackers on the field. Could use Crabs sure hands too. To beat a great team you need all your thourpughbred horses in barn ready to go.

Getting Lindenberg back would be a huge boost to the defense. They had him as questionable last week so he much be close. Hopefully he can get back for this one but if not gotta think he should be good for the Iowa game after the bye week.

With Brockington most likely out for a while it would be nice to get CRAB back but if not hopefully Spencer steps up and shows some of the promise he did during the spring game. Crooms has been really solid but so far Spencer has been a bit of a disappointment. Maybe the Brockington injury gives him a chance to step up some.

Crab was listed as injured this past week, which was a change from questionable the weeks before. Idk if that was because he re aggravated something (seems to be struggling to come back from the injury last year) or if they made the decision early to just rest him last week and needed to categorize him as injured due to the rules.

Listening to Gopher Sunday a couple weeks ago, they had Burns on (I think is every week) and I recall him saying that CrAB is just not the same dude as he was in the past. 7 years of football and all the injuries, have taken their toll.

If coaching staff thinks he can contribute, and he’s healthy, I’m sure he’ll be out there for some plays.

Will we see Linderberg play this year? Just a hunch. Maybe with having missed a year and his Covid year he will want to play 5-6 games. No idea. But it’s already game 6…

I'd love for CRAB to get in the game but as the season has gone on I've thought about it less and less.

Listening to Gopher Sunday a couple weeks ago, they had Burns on (I think is every week) and I recall him saying that CrAB is just not the same dude as he was in the past. 7 years of football and all the injuries, have taken their toll.

If coaching staff thinks he can contribute, and he’s healthy, I’m sure he’ll be out there for some plays.
I mean, a non-contact ACL tear (and potentially other tears, I can't recall) is quite the injury. I wouldn't be surprised if it bothering him when he tries to go all out.

Top Bottom