Any Chance Coach Fleck is at the Basketball Game Tomorrow?

maroonfive

Reaction score
It would be a great into in front of a rocking barn.

Go Gophers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's got to be, right? Official intro to the fans and a whole lot of boat rowing at halftime, I'd suspect.

I'd be shocked if he didn't get introduced at halftime to get the place rocking prior to starting the second half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's got to be, right? Official intro to the fans and a whole lot of boat rowing at halftime, I'd suspect.

I will need a double express shot to get ready for that introduction. We are going early to the game so hope to get some PJ vibes in the Barn.

Stallings tweeted that he is going to be at the women's game, so under Title IX he must appear at the men's game, correct ? :)

He may make an appearance. However he has a ton of work to do as to hiring assistants etc.

I liked Tracy Claeys as an X's & O's coach - but he was not great as the 'face' of the program. (given time, he may have grown into that role, and I detest the way he was treated by Coyle and Kaler - may they rot in hell).

But, there's no question that Fleck loves the spotlight and I suspect he will be a relentless promoter for Gopher FB. In time, the act may wear thin, but for the immediate future, I think you will see Fleck at more events than Goldy. I would also think he'll be very prominent in any effort to promote student ticket sales.

I liked Tracy Claeys as an X's & O's coach - but he was not great as the 'face' of the program. (given time, he may have grown into that role, and I detest the way he was treated by Coyle and Kaler - may they rot in hell).

But, there's no question that Fleck loves the spotlight and I suspect he will be a relentless promoter for Gopher FB. In time, the act may wear thin, but for the immediate future, I think you will see Fleck at more events than Goldy. I would also think he'll be very prominent in any effort to promote student ticket sales.

^^^^This!!

It may not fit in his schedule since he'll be part of ESPN's coverage for the championship game Monday.

It may not fit in his schedule since he'll be part of ESPN's coverage for the championship game Monday.

Thats not till later at night though. He should be able to go to the bball game and then fly out the next morning in time.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

He will probably be in the barnyard wearing the cow suit.

He will probably be in the barnyard wearing the cow suit.

He was @ the women's game today for the first half. He was introduced and had many fans coming up to speak with him. He shook a lot of hands @ halftime.

I won't be there. If any of you are there, PLEASE mention the Blake Cashman issue. I sure don't want to lose Blake to another program - like Becky. Not sure of the regulations about walkons transferring.

Nice! Per Shooter:

Since his Minnesota hiring, Fleck has been overwhelmed with national requests for TV and radio interviews. He will be introduced to fans at Sunday evening’s Gophers-Ohio State basketball game at Williams Arena, then head to Nashville, Tenn., for this week’s national coaches convention to consider staff for Minnesota.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/01/0...d-coyle-landed-p-j-fleck-without-search-firm/

Go Gophers!!

Sounds like PJ with have an elite interview during tonight's broadcast during under 8 min TV timeout. It is on BTN.

Sounds like PJ with have an elite interview during tonight's broadcast during under 8 min TV timeout. It is on BTN.

I've heard him interviewed 4 times now as well as his presser. I think I could tell you ahead of time what he is going to say during the under 8 min TV timeout.

I've heard him interviewed 4 times now as well as his presser. I think I could tell you ahead of time what he is going to say during the under 8 min TV timeout.
Part of the problem is the media asks the same questions

Part of the problem is the media asks the same questions

I liked they asked him his thoughts on Pitino.

Also, he commented that the Barn and the Gopher faithful were electric! Seemed like he was sincerely enjoying being at the game instead of just making another media appearance.

I liked they asked him his thoughts on Pitino.

Also, he commented that the Barn and the Gopher faithful were electric! like he was sincerely enjoying being at the game instead of just making another media appearance.

Gopher Hoops is Elite. Top 25 ranking will be here soon

I hope there is full video of Fleck during halftime at the BB game.

Red Panda is Elite.

Top Bottom