Annoucement to players on Brewster

GopherLady

Reaction score
(Not sure if this has been posted, wasn't on the Hole tonight) but from Dom Alford's twitter, he was nice enough to respond to GH about when they were told:
@VIPJohnson34 they fired brew bro

@iMassey yea fam, but he gone finish out the season

all the fans dnt knw the real brew tht would do anything for his team. I have all the respect in the world for Tim Brewster and staff

@GopherHole they said it during halftime of the washington vs ore st game

Are you sure Dom wasn't saying that he heard tv personalities say that while watching the halftime show of that game? It doesn't seem clear that he's talking about actually hearing this from U of M administration or Brewster himself.

Are you sure Dom wasn't saying that he heard tv personalities say that while watching the halftime show of that game? It doesn't seem clear that he's talking about actually hearing this from U of M administration or Brewster himself.

That's a good point - but the tweet sent to him was this:

When did they tell you players? RT @goldengopher76: @VIPJohnson34 they fired brew bro

Could be a misunderstanding though.

That's a good point - but the tweet sent to him was this:

Could be a misunderstanding though.

I mean sure, why would anything the football players Tweet make any kind of coherent sense to anybody? Thank god it's 16 days until basketball season starts so I don't have to give any consideration to these bonehead jocks.

I mean sure, why would anything the football players Tweet make any kind of coherent sense to anybody? Thank god it's 16 days until basketball season starts so I don't have to give any consideration to these bonehead jocks.

F off, support all the teams.

F off, support all the teams.

I will support the teams when I feel the coaching staff is supporting the money I spend to watch the teams. Tubby makes tough changes when he needs to and changes lineups when things aren't working. Brewster just runs an inadequate QB into the ground for the last 3 years when he has been terrible. If they start showing the fans a litle respect I'll start showing the team a little.

I will support the teams when I feel the coaching staff is supporting the money I spend to watch the teams. Tubby makes tough changes when he needs to and changes lineups when things aren't working. Brewster just runs an inadequate QB into the ground for the last 3 years when he has been terrible. If they start showing the fans a litle respect I'll start showing the team a little.

If players do read this board... Please realize that we are all not like this guy.

99% of us support you and the time, work, commitment & heart you put into being scholar athletes. Through thick and thin, most of us will always remain proud of the Maroon & Gold.

Go Gophers!

If players do read this board... Please realize that we are all not like this guy.

99% of us support you and the time, work, commitment & heart you put into being scholar athletes. Through thick and thin, most of us will always remain proud of the Maroon & Gold.

Go Gophers!

+1

PBTT, your attitude is about as diametrically opposed to the values Tubby Smith brings to work every day as possible. You shouldn't use his name in your moniker if you make such imbecile posts.

+1

PBTT, your attitude is about as diametrically opposed to the values Tubby Smith brings to work every day as possible. You shouldn't use his name in your moniker if you make such imbecile posts.

I respectfully disagree and support PBTT's view. While I support all the teams, the school needs to take their responsibility to the alumni and fans seriously. It is everyone's right to be outraged by the way the athletic department has been run for the past several years. I do believe there are a lot of good people, though, who are committed to turning it around. Time will tell but I can't hold someone's rage at the current situation against them.

Its comical when certain fans think they know more than the coaching staff. Tubby has game ready players on hand and uses them. Brewster doesn't, at least not in the QB position. The players know that Weber is their best chance to win. Otherwise we would have heard grumblings by now.

Change your name to Bandwagon Fan and be done with it.
I respectfully disagree and support PBTT's view. While I support all the teams, the school needs to take their responsibility to the alumni and fans seriously. It is everyone's right to be outraged by the way the athletic department has been run for the past several years. I do believe there are a lot of good people, though, who are committed to turning it around. Time will tell but I can't hold someone's rage at the current situation against them.
Change your name to I'm with Bandwagon Fan and be done with it.

I don't like college basketball :\ I mean I hope the Gophers do well in an abstract way but in a way which requires me to watch. I don't think that makes me a bandwagon fan.

I don't like college basketball :\ I mean I hope the Gophers do well in an abstract way but in a way which requires me to watch. I don't think that makes me a bandwagon fan.

It just means you don't like basketball. Saying that your support of a program depends on your own level of satisfaction with the program makes you a bandwagon fan.

Top Bottom