Andrew Trout, 2026, 6'6" offensive tackle commits to Gophers!

I saw his commit picture with his parents, is he adopted? He is like two feet taller then his parents. He looks fully developed as a 16 year old.
Stop getting ahead of yourself - what matters is how tall he is compared to Mike Morris! Have you not learned anything while being on this board? ;)

(On a side note, dad looks to have done pretty well with a younger woman - no way those two are within 10 years of each other.)

Stop getting ahead of yourself - what matters is how tall he is compared to Mike Morris! Have you not learned anything while being on this board? ;)

(On a side note, dad looks to have done pretty well with a younger woman - no way those two are within 10 years of each other.)
Carroll O'Connor was about 46 when All in the Family first aired. I think men can be hard to get an idea of age based on appearance due to premature balding and/or graying among other factors. They're probably closer in age than they look.

Very nice to get an early commitment from a kid who is likely to be one of the top Minnesota kids in 2026.

Local kid as well so that greatly improves the chances it will stick.

I saw his commit picture with his parents, is he adopted? He is like two feet taller then his parents. He looks fully developed as a 16 year old.
I'm a noticeable amount taller than both my parents, and most of my extended family. Not quite the difference shown here, but it's crazy what can happen when the genes from your parents mix. Plus having better/more consistent nutritional intake, better/more sleep, etc all factor in as well.

Perhaps one or both of his parents have the genes to be that tall, but something in their environment growing up meant they didn't reach their full potential height.

Great news and start to the 26 class!

Need him and the other Chan boys to get on the other in state OT Linder. Happens to be an 88 but a higher composite

I'm a noticeable amount taller than both my parents, and most of my extended family. Not quite the difference shown here, but it's crazy what can happen when the genes from your parents mix. Plus having better/more consistent nutritional intake, better/more sleep, etc all factor in as well.

Perhaps one or both of his parents have the genes to be that tall, but something in their environment growing up meant they didn't reach their full potential height.
The parents do not look malnourished. But it is Cold Spring, and the parents have the same last name.

Last edited:

There's a very tall mailman in the Cold Spring area that has a secret.

Top Bottom