Analysts in Coaching

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Interesting to see who is out there as analysts.

I’d love to see who others know are out there.

• Pat Shurmur. moved from analyst to OC at Colorado
  • Paul Chryst analyst at Texas
  • Jim Leonhard analyst at Illinois

What's the salary for a position like that?

Isn't Mike Zimmer an analyst for Deion at Colorado still??

What's the salary for a position like that?
Good question.

Here's what LSU spends...

The offensive analysts are listed as follow:
Jorge Munoz – $70,000
Steve Kragthorpe – $60,000
Brad Kragthorpe – $50,000
Blaine Gautier – $48,500
Donovan Jackson – $30,000

The defensive analysts are:
Kevin Coyle – $70,000
Mark Criner – $70,000
Aaron Schwanz – $70,000
Ronnie Wheat – $76,500
Leon Wright – $50,000

I'd be shocked if Leonhard doesn't have a coaching job by next season. I know some are saying he is waiting for the Packers DC job to open up but I would be shocked if he isn't being considered for one of the open head coaching jobs.

I'd be shocked if Leonhard doesn't have a coaching job by next season. I know some are saying he is waiting for the Packers DC job to open up but I would be shocked if he isn't being considered for one of the open head coaching jobs.
maybe he ends up at USC

How would Gopherholers view hiring Leonhard as head coach if the Gophers had an opening?

“Analyst”, in and outside of football coaching, is the most versatile job title on Earth

There are former CEOs (head coaches) and interns acting as “analysts” all over the Fortune 500 and P5 alike.

How would Gopherholers view hiring Leonhard as head coach if the Gophers had an opening?
The only thing that scares me about Leonhard is even Wisconsin didn't hire him and he's loved there.

The only thing that scares me about Leonhard is even Wisconsin didn't hire him and he's loved there.
But look at how hiring Fickell made them the co-off-season national champs with Nebraska! How could you pass that up?!

Good football coach, can he recruit? I think he wants to be a pro coach
He was a walk-on who became All-Big Ten and played 10 years in the NFL all while being undersized and slow for his position. I think he would play very well in living rooms speaking with parents.

He's a doophus and it would be a hard pass. There's a reason no one hired him- he's a doophus

Top Bottom