Analysis: Gophers receive a commitment from Illinois tight end Jameson Geers

Here are the 40 times I could find for the other Gopher TEs.

Witham 4.7
Keift 4.87
Paulson 4.89
BSF 5.04

Here are the 40 times I could find for the other Gopher TEs.

Witham 4.7
Keift 4.87
Paulson 4.89
BSF 5.04
Thanks for finding some actual data! Lots of unfortunate conjecture in this thread. Also given the hyper-inflation of reported high school 40 times, I think they're all tough to trust. At least until the process of testing and reporting is standardized.

Thanks for finding some actual data! Lots of unfortunate conjecture in this thread. Also given the hyper-inflation of reported high school 40 times, I think they're all tough to trust. At least until the process of testing and reporting is standardized.

Yeah, like I said earlier, Frieiermuth and Greer have pretty much the same 40 times. Freiermuth is a potential 1st round draft pick. I think it’s likely that both of those players will be able to shave a tenth or two off with training.

So he is not fast, not going to burn many 20 yard gains for TDs, but appears he can block and sure hands for picking up those 5-7 yard gains after peeling off a block. Works for me.

He may or may not be fast, but did you know he’s the gopher’s highest ranked TE recruit in the Internet era? ?

Top Bottom