Alumni Night

I'm not 100% sure but I think that's Ky Thomas (which would be pretty cool) but it's definitely Seth Green. It's cool that the program and the players still have a good relationship.

Fleck gets it. Understanding the portal is not only identifying good players to bring in but to also understand players will leave for other opportunities. You can't ignore that giant elephant in the room and Fleck can sit in a parent's living room and talk about supporting his players - whether they finish their career in Minnesota or elsewhere.

Fleck doesn't strike me as the type of guy that would get mad over a player leaving unless they didn't communicate it with him ahead of time. He probably would see it as hypocritical as he has moved on to better opportunities himself.

Maybe it's just me, but I've noticed quite an uptick of former Gophers reaching out and commenting when recruits post about visits/recruitment and I absolutely love it. A strong former player relationship with the program can only benefit us! Great move by PJ and Co!

Top Bottom