Allen practiced with the team last week

Moonlight

Reaction score
according to a friend who was invited to attend practice last Friday.

Hasn't he been practicing since after the bowl game? I know he practiced right after.

I don't know if he would have to but he hasn't been added to the team roster on the Gopher website. For me, that would mean he isn't part of the team yet; officially anyway.

If he does end up suiting up, we better have learned from Purdue's mistake last night. They didn't have one of their reserve guards listed in the official scorebook. After he scored his first bucket of the game, they were assessed a technical. But he had a career night for himself, and more than made up for the points that were given to ILL for what I'm assuming was some assistant coaches mistake.

fianlly. He will prove that he is the better recruit then cobbs.

I guess, we now have a 5 guard lineup (Westbrook, Joseph, Hoffarber, Cobbs, and Allen playing the Shuffle offense), which will quiet the controversy of which guard should play or deserve more minutes.

fianlly. He will prove that he is the better recruit then cobbs.

At doing what? Playing football?

C'mon man. We've got Bostick, who's been in the system for a few years now that still can barely play his way off the bench, Williams, and Cobbs, who gets yanked pretty quick for making mistakes still. I have a hard time seeing Allen play this year. Sorry. Like Royce, who certainly has the talent, has missed soooo much time in practice.

I still don't understand what has changed. He has been practicing for 2 weeks now. Tubby said a couple weeks ago it is nice to have an extra body in practice, but he has a long way to go to be a contributor this late in the season.

The only way he contributes is in 2 years AND if Devoe's bro goes elsewhere.

We may need him if Nolen does not get his academic problems resolved and we have a (god forbid) injury.

Top Bottom