All Things Trump Conflicts of Interest Thread

bottlebass

Main Member
Lol. You, howie, and jammer all spend a GREAT deal more time on the OTB complaining about Trump than I do. The fact that you lump me in with those two is a laugh. Maybe you need to share some of those meds that you are recommending for CRG.
My apologies.

My point still stands, I noticed CRG hasn’t addressed it. Just more slobbing on trumps “yuge” knob from him.

bottlebass

Main Member
Railing against his hands doesn't seem petty and small. Maybe you should fight Trump by being better than he is, rather than constantly sinking beneath him.

It’s a joke, no one is railing. Trump is the one who brought up his yuge hands multiple times. It’s funny to make fun of him for it.

stocker08

My apologies.

My point still stands, I noticed CRG hasn’t addressed it. Just more slobbing on trumps “yuge” knob from him.
You won't hear me argue with you about CRG. He's probably eclipsed booj in irrational repub worshipping and excusing.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

stocker08

My apologies.

And....for the record....on jammer and how about that....I at least like jammer. Howie deserves every d-bag award that lesbrains has given him.

bottlebass

Main Member
And....for the record....on jammer and how about that....I at least like jammer. Howie deserves every d-bag award that lesbrains has given him.

Honestly everyone is a dick around here at some point (including me). In this case I wasn’t trying to say anything bad about you howie or jammers. Just saying CRG is an idiot or doesn’t pay attention.

howeda7

You won't hear me argue with you about CRG. He's probably eclipsed booj in irrational repub worshipping and excusing.

I believe between CRG and Beeg, CRG is more likely to have a fathead of Trump over his bed.

howeda7

You may be mistaking him for someone else. Obama is able to read.
I would like to see the picture book they put together to explain the Iran situation to Don. He shared part of one on Twitter (this is OK, because it wasn't emails). We could all learn a lot!

stocker08

Kind of funny that a guy that daft could beat your candidate so easily! :) Get help.
And he did it by losing the popular vote to one of the least popular Democratic presidential candidates in history! That's tremendously winning bigly.

bga1

Yep and Trump will donate any profits back to the Treasury. Trump is so dumb that his properties are the best in the world. If his hotel chain were dumps you would laughing at him that foreign dignitaries would NOT stay in them. Such is the nature of hatred. Nothing good can happen if you hate someone as badly as you hate Trump. Too bad for you this must be quite the burden. It shows in your general lack of awareness.

bga1

His hotels are not the best in the world lol
That's an opinion and usually based on the exotic location. The Trump hotels are often uniquely positioned for high end business customers with residence style rooms. They are well suited for business and meetings. Here's the test- did big events come to Trump hotels prior to his election? I would guess so. But that is a nice research project for you! :)

Minnesota

That's an opinion and usually based on the exotic location. The Trump hotels are often uniquely positioned for high end business customers with residence style rooms. They are well suited for business and meetings. Here's the test- did big events come to Trump hotels prior to his election? I would guess so. But that is a nice research project for you! :)
Your false idolatry of Trump is astounding. You’re willing to make up the dumbest stuff to preserve his flawless image in your head. I hope you find Jesus.

bga1

Your false idolatry of Trump is astounding. You’re willing to make up the dumbest stuff to preserve his flawless image in your head. I hope you find Jesus.
Jesus found me and accepted me just as I was....flawed. Thanks for the good wishes. He loves you just as much- it's up to you to accept it. Thanks for the note!