All Things "The Trump Admin is Objectively Ineffective"

BarnBurner

You are not qualified to understand! The Deep State is secretly working behind the scenes deep in the state with fake news faking the statedness![emoji15]

Oh, and Obama sucks and is not an American and Hilary is crooked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At least your last sentence is accurate. Progress.

BarnBurner

Charlie Sykes has an excellent piece about your mind-set. The GOP is now just anti-anti-Trumpism. You know he's basically incompetent and not doing anything he said he would do, but as long as it upsets "Leftists" and the media you'll wave your pom poms high in glee. You no longer care about principles.
You have no juice to talk principles. Lefty hack at all costs.

GoodasGold

bga1

While the left is freaking out daily- Trump is winning daily with small ball measures that are not being widely covered. Here's one today:

Trump's DOJ ended the Holder era lefty slush fund. Corporations that had judgements against them were forced to contribute to funds of organizations not affected by the wrong doing. These funds typically went to lefty pet projects. No more.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/07/doj-ends-holder-era-slush-fund-payouts-to-outside-groups.html

And here's a fun Trump idea: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/336623-trump-pitched-solar-powered-border-wall-so-it-pays-for-itself

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Meanwhile, a Trump PAC chaired by Gingrich and Giuliani have created an attack ad against the man Trump just fired.

You can't make this **** up.

Link

howeda7

Great, now we can stop hearing about obstruction and party of no going forward right?
I think it's a terrible way to govern and neither party should engage in it, especially on basic functions like passing a budget. But it's reality for the foreseeable future.

bga1

Meanwhile, a Trump PAC chaired by Gingrich and Giuliani have created an attack ad against the man Trump just fired.

You can't make this **** up.

Link
Oh I love to hear you cry! :) "Waaaaah, the R's are putting up attack ads!!!"

Well it's a good thing that Dems never do attack ads, that way you aren't a big hypocrite.:rolleyes:

Section2

I think it's a terrible way to govern and neither party should engage in it, especially on basic functions like passing a budget. But it's reality for the foreseeable future.
maybe the progs who shouted "party of NO!" and "Obstructionism!" for 8 years should take a pause from their "hypocrisy!" rants every day to look in a mirror occasionally.

howeda7

maybe the progs who shouted "party of NO!" and "Obstructionism!" for 8 years should take a pause from their "hypocrisy!" rants every day to look in a mirror occasionally.
What bill currently in the Senate do you think a rational Democrat should support that they are not?

howeda7

Oh I love to hear you cry! :) "Waaaaah, the R's are putting up attack ads!!!"

Well it's a good thing that Dems never do attack ads, that way you aren't a big hypocrite.:rolleyes:
When have the Dems run attack ads against a private citizen who was about to testify before Congress? Thanks!

bga1

When have the Dems run attack ads against a private citizen who was about to testify before Congress? Thanks!
Comey is not testifying as a routine private citizen- though technically he is. If you would like to give me a list of conservatives who have testified as private citizens before Congress - I would be happy to check it out and see if the Dems took a whack at him/her. Let's agree that this is one of the unique situations in history. We have a highly politically charged former FBI director who is testifying in a situation where the left is attempting an obvious coup of the Presidency based on a false narrative. That's going to arouse a response. It may well be that Comey got attacked quite heavily when Hillary was in the heat of the election -eh? Yeah he wasn't a private citizen then but he is testifying not because of his private citizen status but because of who he was in the FBI.

I think we all know that the left is vicious by a factor of ten over the right. Kathy Griffin is you. Bill Maher is you. Keith Olberman is you. Wasserman Schultz is you. Rep. Green is you. Pelosi is you. Reid. Maddow. Sharpton.

howeda7

Comey is not testifying as a routine private citizen- though technically he is. If you would like to give me a list of conservatives who have testified as private citizens before Congress - I would be happy to check it out and see if the Dems took a whack at him/her. Let's agree that this is one of the unique situations in history. We have a highly politically charged former FBI director who is testifying in a situation where the left is attempting an obvious coup of the Presidency based on a false narrative. That's going to arouse a response. It may well be that Comey got attacked quite heavily when Hillary was in the heat of the election -eh? Yeah he wasn't a private citizen then but he is testifying not because of his private citizen status but because of who he was in the FBI.

I think we all know that the left is vicious by a factor of ten over the right. Kathy Griffin is you. Bill Maher is you. Keith Olberman is you. Wasserman Schultz is you. Rep. Green is you. Pelosi is you. Reid. Maddow. Sharpton.
An obvious coup, eh? Wow. That is alarming! Or you don't know what coup means.

I'm all of those people? Just because I don't like our incompetent POTUS? Wow again. Does that mean that you are ever Confederate flag waving racist who attended a Trump rally?

bga1

An obvious coup, eh? Wow. That is alarming! Or you don't know what coup means.

I'm all of those people? Just because I don't like our incompetent POTUS? Wow again. Does that mean that you are ever Confederate flag waving racist who attended a Trump rally?
Trump's not racist- so no. You are those leftys because you stand with them- daily.

Latest profile posts