All Things Impeachment Inquiry

KillerGopherFan

Zelensky strongly publicly restates that Trump did not attempt to blackmail Ukraine. No quid pro quo, no threat, nothing.

I doubt you CNN and MSNBC viewers heard that, not that it matters.

This is just the most recent pretense to impeach Trump.

Section2

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-09/trump-urged-top-aide-to-help-giuliani-client-facing-doj-charges

President Donald Trump pressed then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to help persuade the Justice Department to drop a criminal case against an Iranian-Turkish gold trader who was a client of Rudy Giuliani, according to three people familiar with the 2017 meeting in the Oval Office.

Tillerson refused, arguing it would constitute interference in an ongoing investigation of the trader, Reza Zarrab, according to the people. They said other participants in the Oval Office were shocked by the request.

Tillerson immediately repeated his objections to then-Chief of Staff John Kelly in a hallway conversation just outside the Oval Office, emphasizing that the request would be illegal.
Bombshell! This time the anonymous people have got him.

bga1

Zelensky strongly publicly restates that Trump did not attempt to blackmail Ukraine. No quid pro quo, no threat, nothing.

I doubt you CNN and MSNBC viewers heard that, not that it matters.

This is just the most recent pretense to impeach Trump.
In addition to that- the transcript if released would show that Volker repeatedly said that there was no connection between aide being released and investigating the Bidens. The whole thing is a garbage fishing expedition and the Dems know it otherwise they would vote. They want to start questioning everyone and digging to see if they can find something else since they currently have nothing.

bga1

It's worth the effort to try to get the interviews and documents, but if the White House won't comply, then at some point you're right, just impeach the guy.
Right. Because they are fishing for some actual problem. What they have now is not enough.

This would be very similar to the Rs impeaching Obama because of allegations about his birth certificate. Would you have been okay with using the full power of congress to investigate whether Obama was legally the President if it was really a fishing expedition just to dig into his full history? Of course you wouldn't and neither did the Rs. At what point will you just accept the past election?

Section2

It's worth the effort to try to get the interviews and documents, but if the White House won't comply, then at some point you're right, just impeach the guy.
The Democrats got their Mueller investigation. They failed. I don't support 100% attack and investigation all the time. At a certain point, it's enough. There's an election a year away. If you want to impeach, go for it. If I'm Trump, I'm done with it.

Cruze

The Democrats got their Mueller investigation. They failed. I don't support 100% attack and investigation all the time. At a certain point, it's enough. There's an election a year away. If you want to impeach, go for it. If I'm Trump, I'm done with it.
Hold your horses, No. 2. New information is coming out every day about the Trumpster's lies, corruption, and obstruction of justice. It doesn't make sense for Pelosi to hold a vote on impeachment until the investigative well runs dry. Impeachment is coming but the American people are going to have to wait until a more complete record against Trump is made including his on-going efforts to obstruct justice. Trump will get his day in court in the U.S. Senate trial provided Mitch allows it to happen (which is highly unlikely). Since the American people need to see ALL of the evidence against Trump it is going to be up to Pelosi and the Democrats to give it to them.

MnplsGopher

No, they want the actual impeachment to happen RIGHT NOW! That’s what’s fair, and what the American people think is legitimate!

(would you please hurry up! We’re scared of what else is going to come out and/or what Trump is going to f__ up next!)

Section2

Hold your horses, No. 2. New information is coming out every day about the Trumpster's lies, corruption, and obstruction of justice. It doesn't make sense for Pelosi to hold a vote on impeachment until the investigative well runs dry. Impeachment is coming but the American people are going to have to wait until a more complete record against Trump is made including his on-going efforts to obstruct justice. Trump will get his day in court in the U.S. Senate trial provided Mitch allows it to happen (which is highly unlikely). Since the American people need to see ALL of the evidence against Trump it is going to be up to Pelosi and the Democrats to give it to them.
Fine, then don't hold a vote on impeachment, keep trying to spin and leak and investigate. Yawn.

MnplsGopher

I mean ... it was WELL known that Trump was a shyster in the private business world. Should be no surprise that he is well connected to all kinds of shysters. It’s the way he has always conducted his life. He conducts the Presidency in exactly the same manner.

It still bewilders me that people thought it would be a great thing to put someone like that in the WH. Cheered it. Still do. Still delusional about how it’s better for the country and the world.

Yikes and yuck, at the same time.

KillerGopherFan

I mean ... it was WELL known that Trump was a shyster in the private business world. Should be no surprise that he is well connected to all kinds of shysters. It’s the way he has always conducted his life. He conducts the Presidency in exactly the same manner.

It still bewilders me that people thought it would be a great thing to put someone like that in the WH. Cheered it. Still do. Still delusional about how it’s better for the country and the world.

Yikes and yuck, at the same time.
As opposed to Hillary or Biden? Bahahahahahahahaha

MnplsGopher

As opposed to Hillary or Biden? Bahahahahahahahaha
Not saying either are clean. But they had (a lot of) experience in government. Trump had none.

So it was a good idea to put a shyster, with no experience, in the WH ... because...? Just to shake it up? Try something different?

Unbelievably moronic reasoning to vote for someone.

MnplsGopher

Russian money, it's always the Russian money-laundered, bundled, stacked and passed out in ways that would make opioid distributors blush.
Genuine request - could you elaborate please?

Whose Russian money, to whom, for what, and most importantly ... why? Why are the Russians trying to screw us up? The Cold War is over.

howeda7

They will. ZeroHedge, Infowars and the Daily Stormer etc. are already prepping the next round of spin.

howeda7

Latest profile posts