All Things "Drain the Swamp"

Gopherguy0723

That’s a conflict that exists for a lot of politicians and administrators. It’s not illegal for her to own stock in companies that could be influenced by Federal policy. She pledged to sell her stock for appearances, not illegality.
That's true. She's just crooked, based on what I posted. Google more about her and her husband. She's corrupt and a swamp creature.

Section2

There is no draining the swamp. It's not possible. Politicians are sitting on a lot of things to sell. They're going to sell it. The only solution is to give them fewer things to sell. Washington is too big and powerful. Corruption is inevitable.

justthefacts

There is no draining the swamp. It's not possible. Politicians are sitting on a lot of things to sell. They're going to sell it. The only solution is to give them fewer things to sell. Washington is too big and powerful. Corruption is inevitable.
You called Donovan "not very bright" for overlooking the corruption in the Clinton Global Initiative: http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?69907-The-Foundation-is-very-crooked&p=1246060#post1246060

You called howeda7 "not very smart" for looking the other way with regard to the Clinton Foundation: http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?69907-The-Foundation-is-very-crooked&p=1246841#post1246841

Your devil-may-care attitude toward government corruption seems a bit situational.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
I find this very analogous to the NCAA violations discussion on the basketball board. We're all subject to the laws of the country, and all any of us want is for the powerful to be held accountable to those same laws. Animal Farm applies just as well to the abuses in our society today as it applied to the scourge of authoritarian communism when it was written.

howeda7

You called Donovan "not very bright" for overlooking the corruption in the Clinton Global Initiative: http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?69907-The-Foundation-is-very-crooked&p=1246060#post1246060

You called howeda7 "not very smart" for looking the other way with regard to the Clinton Foundation: http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?69907-The-Foundation-is-very-crooked&p=1246841#post1246841

Your devil-may-care attitude toward government corruption seems a bit situational.
Situational is too nice. Hypocrite2 can hang with Beeg and KGF in that category any day. If the Clinton Foundation did something illegal, investigate them all you want.

Section2

That was a lot of effort for low payoff. I took howie and donovan to task for overlooking CGI corruption while railing about Trump's. I just said Hillary's is worse, because it is. Trump hadn't even been elected yet!

Section2

Situational is too nice. Hypocrite2 can hang with Beeg and KGF in that category any day. If the Clinton Foundation did something illegal, investigate them all you want.
Why do you think it is that donations to the CGI plunged 58 percent after the election? Or why their "speech" revenue dried up. If you're going to ignore all of that, don't complain about the swamp. I think it's inevitable, which is why I want to shrink the federal government. But delusional dump people like JTF and Howie think if we just get good people in government like Hillary, they'll totes not enrich themselves.

KillerGopherFan

That’s rich coming from the biggest hypocrite on tOTB. You won’t criticize the news media unless it’s FNC, are ambivalent or blind to Democrat lying and corruption, and are outraged on a daily basis about something Trump said or did, just like your heroes on MSNBC.

You’re really becoming a clown howie. You used to have a little balance, but I think S2 and/or Trump has caused irreparable brain damage.

howeda7

That’s rich coming from the biggest hypocrite on tOTB. You won’t criticize the news media unless it’s FNC, are ambivalent or blind to Democrat lying and corruption, and are outraged on a daily basis about something Trump said or did, just like your heroes on MSNBC.

You’re really becoming a clown howie. You used to have a little balance, but I think S2 and/or Trump has caused irreparable brain damage.
The media is not perfect, but the Trumpsters have skewwed it to such a ridiculous extent. And I don't spend dozens of posts cheer-leading all things MSNBC like you do with Fox. In fact I don't recall really mentioning them at all. But sure, they're my heroes :rolleyes:

KillerGopherFan

The media is not perfect, but the Trumpsters have skewwed it to such a ridiculous extent. And I don't spend dozens of posts cheer-leading all things MSNBC like you do with Fox. In fact I don't recall really mentioning them at all. But sure, they're my heroes :rolleyes:
I don’t “spend dozens of posts cheer-leading” for Fox, but I do spend some defending it against BS narratives that you are fond of.

howeda7

I don’t “spend dozens of posts cheer-leading” for Fox, but I do spend some defending it against BS narratives that you are fond of.
You certainly do. You can rattle off all of their hosts. All of their regular contributors. How so totally fair and balance they are. But I'm not going to DPO you and go count.

Section2

You certainly do. You can rattle off all of their hosts. All of their regular contributors. How so totally fair and balance they are. But I'm not going to DPO you and go count.
The game that is played by progs: MSM is down the middle. Fox and any RW media are biased. If MSM isn't covering a story, it's fake and proof of how biased and bad Fox is (or any other RW media source).

And don't think Democrat politicians and those in power aren't aware and don't exploit it. So it's difficult as a RW/Libertarian, because any time you post a story or any evidence, it's immediately discounted. Not with facts, just on its face. And so of course you defend it and Howie says....

Just pure emotion and reaction and hatred. Skewed so far it got two Ws.

cncmin

How do you seriously not recognize the gross hypocrisy in your post, KGF?

cncmin

The game that is played by progs: MSM is down the middle. Fox and any RW media are biased. If MSM isn't covering a story, it's fake and proof of how biased and bad Fox is (or any other RW media source).

And don't think Democrat politicians and those in power aren't aware and don't exploit it. So it's difficult as a RW/Libertarian, because any time you post a story or any evidence, it's immediately discounted. Not with facts, just on its face. And so of course you defend it and Howie says....

Just pure emotion and reaction and hatred. Skewed so far it got two Ws.
Right. We should all trust Townhall.com andd Breitbart as much as NBC News. They are equivalent in their resources, reputation, truthfulness, and veracity.

As much as you want to try to act like you are able to pull yourself out of the RW abyss, posts like that one prove you are either unwilling or unable, S2.

Section2

Right. We should all trust Townhall.com andd Breitbart as much as NBC News. They are equivalent in their resources, reputation, truthfulness, and veracity.

As much as you want to try to act like you are able to pull yourself out of the RW abyss, posts like that one prove you are either unwilling or unable, S2.
That's not what I said. Try again.

Latest profile posts