All Things Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread

Gopher Teeth

Fear the Teeth
Doesn't look good with him wearing a Butler Basketball shirt! Looks like Butler was also in on that day and he just returned from a second trip to ND.
It’s not Butler, it’s Guyer, and his smile in the pic with Pitino vs Butler is bigger, maybe Pitino was tickling him.

Last edited:
Appears that Garcia has a final 7 of Minnesota, UNC, Kansas, Arizona, Marquette, Memphis and Indiana
If he goes elsewhere I will hope it is at least out of the B1G, fortunately looks like us and Indiana are the only remaning from the conference and can't really see him picking Indi over UNC, Kansas, or Memphis

I view Crowl as one of those guys that you kind of get skeptical of us not going after him hard enough, and conversely I would have been skeptical if we took him

bc2211

I view Crowl as one of those guys that you kind of get skeptical of us not going after him hard enough, and conversely I would have been skeptical if we took him
As far as this board goes, that’s almost every Minnesota high school kid outside of top 100 that plays d1 or d2 anywhere else.

I’m sure Crowl will do just find and we will hear about him for ages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

Will we let Berry sign before we know what Mashburn is going to do?

I'm assuming Mashburn is the more attractive recruit being a 4*.

Isn’t Berry more of a combo guard whereas Mashburn is more of an undersized two?

Not sure about Berry tbh, but that was my impression of him too. I think Mashburn shot the ball very well during EYBL play but I'm not sure if that is his strength or if he's good handles/solid d or anything else.

I'd love it if we could kick the class off with Berry. Good to see us active on all of the Sunrise players again after last year was a tough go with Sherfield/Tray Jackson.

Otis

Not sure about Berry tbh, but that was my impression of him too. I think Mashburn shot the ball very well during EYBL play but I'm not sure if that is his strength or if he's good handles/solid d or anything else.

I'd love it if we could kick the class off with Berry. Good to see us active on all of the Sunrise players again after last year was a tough go with Sherfield/Tray Jackson.
Going after another PF just makes me wonder about Garcia.

bc2211

I’m embarrassed for not knowing. How many open scholarships do we have? 3, 4?

abrams

Either Berry or Mashburn would be a terrific start.

I still thing Garcia is a pipe dream considering who were competing against for him. If we land him somehow. WOW!

Latest profile posts