All Things 2019-2020 Other College Basketball Games Thread

Sam Merrill puts Utah State on his shoulders and wills them into the dance with a huge win over San Diego State. Merrill drops a contested 3 from 25 feet with 2.7 seconds left.
Craig Smith is coaching in the dance.

Hurt with zero points and only one field goal taken tonight. Is he hurt? :D

If he’s injured with their depth he wouldn’t be playing. Excuses for blue bloods?
No excuses. someone asked if he was injured ? I answered. Believe me, i love it when a blue blood goes down , like when UVA took them down.

This is the best time of the year as college basketball is undoubtedly my favorite sport.

It's been rough for my favorite teams (MN and UNC) so I'm jumping on some bandwagons.

I like this Utah State team and bet they get in that 8-9 seed range - in which case, they could be intriguing against somebody like Gonzaga or Baylor.

I'm not a big 'root for the Big 10' guy but I don't mind watching Michigan (at full strength) or Ohio State. Wouldn't mind seeing either make a run.

Love that there isn't an abundance of 'NBA talent' in this year's tournament. Means the media people actually have to focus on the teams rather than fluffing everything with who is going to be a lottery pick or getting consumed with NBA talk. I don't give a rat's azz about college players as prospects - I like them as college players.

This is the best time of the year as college basketball is undoubtedly my favorite sport.

Agreed. I actually like the conference championship period somewhat more than Week 1 of the NCAA tournament. The teams are more closely matched.

If you are looking for a team that will definitely win a game or two in the NCAA tournament this year and also be a team that you won't like -- BYU is that team.

Bunch of floppers (two different players have received flop warnings in the games I have watched on TV or attended, and a third should have gotten one tonight), but they can play.

Haws=Davison

BYU is fun to watch with the way they move the ball, space the floor, shoot it and orbit around Childs - one of the best bigs in the country.

Flopping stuff aside - which people have a hard time not focusing on once they catch it - they are really good, and their style of play is beautiful. If they defend - which they did tonight even though they lost - they are going to be tough to beat.

St. Mary's taking on Gonzaga right now. I'll be curious about this one as San Francisco gave the Zags all they could handle last night.

Also the floor for this tourney is a nightmare. The dark area in the middle makes me think my TV is broken.

Top Bottom