All signed up for USC trip

A few friends are planning on it, but not through CC. Someone found a cheap fight. Twins also play in Anaheim that weekend. Works out great because class doesn't start til the following Tuesday.

I'm going but not with Creative Charter (family in L.A.). Assuming I'll be sitting with many of you there..

You will enjoy this trip.
I did. (Except for the game)

Lot of tradition there.
Be sure and check out Heritage Hall.

The stadium is in the worst part of LA so if you think its nice its not at all. Have fun!

Also thinking about it

Met a fellow Gopher fan and spouse down here in Florida that lives in Nisswa which is about 20 miles from us ( we live in Crosslake) He said Creative Charters does a good job and he and his family have been on a couple of trips over the years

I'll be heading down with a group of three other guys and our wives. Will the GLC have a tailgate area that we can crash?

The stadium is in the worst part of LA so if you think its nice its not at all. Have fun!

hardly.

it's in LA, off of MLK. it's next to SC's campus. Yes, it's a big city. No, it's not the worst part of town, not even close.

walk through campus, visit the rose garden, check out the science/idustry museum, or the natural history museum. tailgate on the lawn in front of said museum, pay to tailgate at the Sports Arena (all you can drink).

It is an electric atmosphere...it will be hot as hell...hopefully it's a night game. it's a major blast. start at heritage hall w/ the drum corp 2.5 hours prior to kickoff.

Have fun, but try to get good seats. visitor section at the Coliseum is BRUTALLY far from the field.

Top Bottom