Aidan O'Connell didn't practice this week; game time decision (out, ribs)

Doesn’t matter who Purdue rolls out against the mighty black and white gophers!

I'm worried about the Purdue game. The Gophers pass rush seems to be anemic. If O'Connell is in, he could put up some points.

The poor pass rush is what could hold this team back from really big things.

I'm worried about the Purdue game. The Gophers pass rush seems to be anemic. If O'Connell is in, he could put up some points.

lol.....you just can't help yourself can you.....look....team just completed their 4th blowout win of the year....I get that you have a bit or maybe you really are like this....but come back in a week or so with your negative BS.... :)

Lol. The starting defense gave 0 points at Michigan St today. Only game Minnesota could possibly lose at home this year is Iowa.

I know it’s your “thing” but do you realize that the gophers just shut out Michigan St (not counting the garbage time TD) and I’m not sure they blitzed at all?. Plenty of ways to pressure the QB that they haven’t even shown due to the shit show opponents they have faced.

Only game Minnesota could possibly lose at home this year is Iowa.
While I tend to agree with you, statements like tbis are just reckless. Don’t anger the football gods!! 😂

I know it’s your “thing” but do you realize that the gophers just shut out Michigan St (not counting the garbage time TD) and I’m not sure they blitzed at all?. Plenty of ways to pressure the QB that they haven’t even shown due to the shit show opponents they have faced.
I think Stapp blitzed at least once.

Top Bottom