After the Utah St lost tonight, coach Kayla Ard was asked how they rebuild next season - she says she just got fired. Never seen anything like this.

Coyle was brutal with his “ mutual decision “ bs but this is next level disrespectful.

good luck getting a top name coach to come coach there after this... such a horrible look by the program and AD

WOW! Don't you at least run something like that past your spouse or the asst AD or somebody?
I'm going to fire the coach....any thoughts?
I'm going to do it immediately when the buzzer sounds after the game ... is that good timing? I want her to know she's done...that's good right?
Other people are going to overhear you fire her. You okay with that? Don't care.
Somebody should fire that person...the AD
Really poor management.

WOW! Don't you at least run something like that past your spouse or the asst AD or somebody?
I'm going to fire the coach....any thoughts?
I'm going to do it immediately when the buzzer sounds after the game ... is that good timing? I want her to know she's done...that's good right?
Other people are going to overhear you fire her. You okay with that? Don't care.
Somebody should fire that person...the AD
Really poor management.
Kind of makes me think of Christmas Vacation when his wife and the police start scolding the boss for canceling the Christmas bonuses.

This was wild! First off, mad respect for the Coach. Coach Ard handled the interview pretty professionally. Secondly, Utah State AD made things interesting for the hiring process. There are always folks out there looking for a coaching gig but most coaches are not that desperate for any type of coaching gig where you get disrespected like on this level. Yikes!

Top Bottom