Adam Weber

BleedGopher

Reaction score
When they introduced/honored Weber at the game on Saturday, I didn't realize he played more offensive snaps than any player in Big Ten history. That's impressive from a durability and consistency standpoint.

Go Gophers!!

Adam is the Gopher's QB you bring home to meet the family.

When they introduced/honored Weber at the game on Saturday, I didn't realize he played more offensive snaps than any player in Big Ten history. That's impressive from a durability and consistency standpoint.

Go Gophers!!

I think he also has the record for most Offensive Coordinators too. That poor kid never got to develop with an actual coach in one system. He had to learn a new playbook and new system each year. That can not be an easy task. He did have an awfully good WR to throw to in Decker.

What a great guy and great family. Tailgated by the Webers for several years and talked to Bobby every week.

Still have the picture of Adam and my youngest daughter in the parking lot after they beat Iowa his last game. His smile spoke a thousand words. Very proud moment for me.

I think he could've done well in the current offense.

Those Brewster defenses sure got the QB a lot of reps

I felt Brewster's biggest mistake was making such a radical change to the offense rather than building up the defense.

I felt Brewster's biggest mistake was making such a radical change to the offense rather than building up the defense.

He should have tried to keep Mason's offense - it was very successful and it was a huge mistake to try to radically adjust it so quickly. It's his call to change things to what he is comfortable with and what he wants I get that. But equally as bad was going through different offensive coordinators every year and trying to radically reinvent it again each year.

For Weber to have to radically readjust each year was an extremely tall order for anyone. I know he would have posted better numbers if he would have stayed in one system and gotten comfortable with it. The hardest thing to take through all this was Mason had such a great offense and we junked it so we could try something different every year. Only a rookie coach would try that and someone who certainly won't be coaching too long, too!!

I remember back when we complained constantly about Weber’s penchant to throw the ball at the receivers’ feet.

He should have tried to keep Mason's offense - it was very successful and it was a huge mistake to try to radically adjust it so quickly. It's his call to change things to what he is comfortable with and what he wants I get that. But equally as bad was going through different offensive coordinators every year and trying to radically reinvent it again each year.

For Weber to have to radically readjust each year was an extremely tall order for anyone. I know he would have posted better numbers if he would have stayed in one system and gotten comfortable with it. The hardest thing to take through all this was Mason had such a great offense and we junked it so we could try something different every year. Only a rookie coach would try that and someone who certainly won't be coaching too long, too!!

It’s not like Brewster wanted to change the OC every year.

Not my experience but to each his own.

MarQueis Gray is that guy.
Q, Weber, and Leidner all seem like good dudes.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom