A Special Thank You from Dr.Don:

Dr.Don

Reaction score
A special place in my heart repair has room for all of the thanks and appreciations sent my way during my short bUT serious stay at the Sanford Heart Hospital. I had to have my Implanted Cardiovascular Defibrilator (ICD) replaced, and during surgery a complication developed so they kept me over instead of in and out same day procedure.

Other than in some painful discomfort and extreme fatigue, I am now and will continue to do fine.

All of you are special to me, and I will never forget the well wishes I received.

Thanks again.

Dr.Don

GO GOPHERS!!!

Welcome back Doc, relieved to know your doing well. Now let's get on with winning that pig!

glad you are well. good to hear.

did you ask t denny for a practice facility donation while you were at his heart hospital?

A special place in my heart repair has room for all of the thanks and appreciations sent my way during my short bUT serious stay at the Sanford Heart Hospital. I had to have my Implanted Cardiovascular Defibrilator (ICD) replaced, and during surgery a complication developed so they kept me over instead of in and out same day procedure.

Other than in some painful discomfort and extreme fatigue, I am now and will continue to do fine.

All of you are special to me, and I will never forget the well wishes I received.

Thanks again.

Dr.Don

GO GOPHERS!!!

Don't worry, after a Gophers win tomorrow that discomfort will be forgotten!

Glad you're doing well buddy.

The "painful discomfort" can be relieved (until 5:30pm tomorrow) by those beverages you hold so dear; Floyd will then heal as GophsinIowa stated!
Blessings Doc!

Welcome home Dr. Don and remember not to raise your arms above your shoulders for the next four weeks.

Okay... now I can truly say "game on". Glad to have you back.

Welcome back, Doc. I got the picture you set from your room...

intimates-costumes-nn-cai-9736p_white_1.jpg

Nice to see you were in good hands, so to speak.

Yeah!!!! So glad to hear you're doing better. Wishing you 100% recovery very soon...and then back to stalking me, thanks! :)

Welcome back, Doc. I got the picture you set from your room...

intimates-costumes-nn-cai-9736p_white_1.jpg

Nice to see you were in good hands, so to speak.

Dr. Don just checked back in.:rolleyes:

Welcome back Kotter.............I mean Doctor.

Glad you're back! I hope you get your strength back sooner than later and you are your old (not too old) self again.

Go Gophers . . . Get the Pig!!

Glad you're doing well Doc - take care of yourself and enjoy the game tomorrow when the Gophers kick Iowa back to Iowa City.

Been busy lately so I haven't checked GopheHole for a little while. Glad to see that you are receiving good care. The best medicine we could give you would be a Gopher victory.

Great news Dr. Don! I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

Top Bottom