A message from a legend of Minnesota

Ole

Reaction score
paul.jpg

I WANT MY AXE BACK FROM THOSE DRUNKEN FOOLS ACROSS THE ST. CROIX!

GO GET IT FOR ME BOYS! SKI U MAH!

Paul hasn't been able to cut firewood for many years so he must be cold.

Only problem is he may have to wait a few more years.

Damn right. Next time the game is at the brick house, they should have talkin' Paul up on the big screen.

What ever happened to him since Paul Bunyanland closed up?

That's a great idea! The folks who run the big screen at TCF should be all over this.

Paul still exists. They moved him to a smaller theme park roughly 10 miles East of Brainerd. Have not been to the place but have driven by it a few times. Wonder if he still talks.

That's a great idea! The folks who run the big screen at TCF should be all over this.

The folks who run the big screen at TCF should also utilize the big screen. You know, make it big once in a while. Amazing that we have this huge video screen but never really use it. I think we can lose sight of the ad's for a few seconds now and then.

Mr. Bunyan - you need to do something about Michigan State and Michigan using your likeness on their trophy without your permission. This isn't right. Perhaps letting Babe sleep in Spartan Stadium for a week and using the Big House as your own jacuzzi will help them to get the message.

That guy has some kind of magical powers. He always knew my name!

We need to recruit that guy, man. Look at the size of him! Paul Bunyan would be the greatest recruit EVER.

Put him on the plaza with Bronko's plow.

Or put the plow near the tunnel where the players can rub it for good luck before going on the field.

I like these ideas! Brewster has done a good job of re-establishing the respect for our program's once-storied history and we need to take it a step or two further.

Top Bottom