A game of inches, a legend is born.

Keeping the left foot down was impressive but way more impressive was that he intentionally kept his right leg up so he could stop the inertia of his left leg rising - ridiculous!
And to have the awareness to do all that while catching the ball in a super high pressure situation where the game is on the line. One of the greatest catches I have ever seen in all my years of watching college football. Haven't watched ESPN top 10 but if it wasn't #1 I would love to see what beat it.

This play stands equal with CrAB's catch in 2019 on 4th and goal against Fresno as the two finest Gopher receptions I can remember in my life.
Three if you add Tyler Johnson's against Auburn.

And to have the awareness to do all that while catching the ball in a super high pressure situation where the game is on the line. One of the greatest catches I have ever seen in all my years of watching college football. Haven't watched ESPN top 10 but if it wasn't #1 I would love to see what beat it.
Did not even make top 10 for the day - probably due to happening after 10p?

Decker, Maxx, Tyler, cRab, and now Jackson. Quite a string of great catches.

NIL opportunity...."The Catch". I can't imagine all of the networks not showing "The Catch". Signed photos. Tee Shirts. Some seafood restaurant promoting their "Catch" of the day with t he photo behind it. Endless NIL.

T
Did not even make top 10 for the day - probably due to happening after 10p?
The one I found on youtube for last night was actually plays from Wednesday. So I would assume there will be one released today with plays from Thursday.

Jackson's catch was #4. #1 was a pretty sick interception, Jackson's play should have been #2 most likely but still great to get recognized. Graham Mertz gets mentioned in this same top 10....:)

Pretty cool that they picked the shot of our receivers for the thumbnail.

That is some impressive speed in getting this out there and trying to capitalize on the excitement around the play. Hats off to this group for moving quickly, hopefully the players see a decent percentage of whatever profits come from it.

Top Bottom