A fun revisit - Fleck’s introductory PC

"recruiting our student athletes every day" was quite prescient in the just-before-transfer-portal era.

When he gets going I want to go play some football… or go get in a fight.

He has a lot more coming to him than losing hair, LOL! Mark my words. It is prescient. Time and gravity are humbling. ;)

True to his words. He is no doubt a transformative figure.

Well I posted this back in Jan 2017. We knew you were getting the best coach in the country he was amazing. Appreciate your time with him. He has made a Gopher fan out of me and will bring a B10 title to Minn.

Thread 'Well you are in for the ride of your life!'
https://gopherhole.com/boards/threads/well-you-are-in-for-the-ride-of-your-life.73339/
As a past player and WMU fan this has been a hell of a week! From the electricity of 40,000 Broncos at the MAC Championship game and the 25,000 of us that travelled to the Cotton Bowl going nuts "Rowing the Boat" to losing Coach and our recruiting class to you guys!
Well we knew we were lucky to have Coach and the day would come when he would move on but wow this is tough pill.
So let me tell you what's ahead! Culture change as never seen!
This 1st year will be laying his foundation which will include only people and players that are all in. Goals will be set and impossible to believe, some will be asked to leave (even prior starters). Players will be accountable and heavily involved in the community, GPA will matter (WMU football had a 3.19) He will make men of boys!
He will own MN, Norther ILL, and yes WI recruiting. Just watch!
You will feel the momentum as the change happens and I can't explain how good/proud you will feel. In Kzoo it took 2+ yrs but he developed a community culture we all were part and proud of.
It went national! Gameday in Kalamazoo was unbelievable and Coach made it happen.
We will move on and be fine but you are so fortunate with what's ahead.
Thanks PJ, Good luck next year and RTB from a new Gopher fan.

How many days a week does he difficult conversations for breakfast?

Top Bottom