A comment from the opposition...

Reaction score
I just arrived home from a great trip to the Midwest. I'm sure you've heard it numerous times but I gotta say... You guys have a beautiful stadium (a lot like the new Stanford Stadium). It was a great experience and we were very fortunate to escape with a W.

Best Wishes the rest of the year. Heck, if you can address your OL issues, you have a shot a putting together a terrific season - Weber just needs a sliver of time because he has as good a receiver (Eric Decker) as I have seen since USC's Mike Williams in 2003.

Thanks for the kind words. The Bears are an explosive team and Best is very talented. I wish your team continued success. The Bears should have a great season. I look forward to watching the Bears vs. USC. That should be a great game.

It'll be fun to watch the Gophers get some revenge in the Rose Bowl.

No reason to wish the Golden Bears anything from the best from here on out. The better Cal looks/plays, the better it makes the Gophers loss to them look.

I just arrived home from a great trip to the Midwest. I'm sure you've heard it numerous times but I gotta say... You guys have a beautiful stadium (a lot like the new Stanford Stadium). It was a great experience and we were very fortunate to escape with a W.

Best Wishes the rest of the year. Heck, if you can address your OL issues, you have a shot a putting together a terrific season - Weber just needs a sliver of time because he has as good a receiver (Eric Decker) as I have seen since USC's Mike Williams in 2003.

Thanks for the kind words. I was wondering how our stadium compared to Stanford's. I stopped to try to see it in 2006(when I came out for the Minnesota vs Cal Berkeley) the construction crews wouldn't let us take a peak at their stadium. The first ever game at Stanfords new stadium was scheduled for the next week. From what I could see, it looked very nice.

Best wishes against Oregon. With USC losing to Washington, It appears that this game could have a huge say in who is the PacTen champion.

Man, I hope you guys play for the National Championship so this loss looks even better. Best of luck to you guys.

Classy post. You guys have classy fans also. Thanks for coming and enjoying a great day of football with us.

Cal Fan!

Thanks Cal fans! I had a great time hanging around the stadium and bars talking to many Cal fans.
They were all really enjoying themselves. Winning the the game sure helps of course, but all Cal fans I talked to were first class. Thanks.

Go Gophers!!

Man, I hope you guys play for the National Championship so this loss looks even better. Best of luck to you guys.

Absolutely, I am a huge bears fan now, win the whole thing, beat the Ducks, beat the Trojans, and then don't let one of those pesky Pac-10 road games sneak up on you, at Ariz St., at Washington or across town for the big game. Best for heisman, too.

Top Bottom