85 kids above a 3.0 - only 2 below 2.5. No one on academic probation

Dano564

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
I think that's pretty dam incredible.
Well done football team and all who are helping them do this.

You can hate pj for his coaching but you can’t hate him for what he has done academically at the U for our football team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cue multiple posters downplaying this great achievement with statements like: “you need to consider the context,” or “not that impressive if they’re taking easy courses,” or “let’s see if they can keep it up long term,” or otherwise questioning the efforts of these successful college athletes

Cue multiple posters downplaying this great achievement with statements like: “you need to consider the context,” or “not that impressive if they’re taking easy courses,” or “let’s see if they can keep it up long term,” or otherwise questioning the efforts of these successful college athletes

The academic success has come up on here many many times. Not sure I have seen anyone downplay that success or use any of the lines you just listed. Really makes me wonder why you would even post such a thing? I’d bet you wanted to start an argument on the exact topics you suggested. Pretty bush-league.

They are doing what they are supposed to do, Bravo.

The academic success has come up on here many many times. Not sure I have seen anyone downplay that success or use any of the lines you just listed. Really makes me wonder why you would even post such a thing? I’d bet you wanted to start an argument on the exact topics you suggested. Pretty bush-league.

It might be the only thing we all agree on. That and Iowa sucks.

Well anybody could get a 3.0 taking easy jock classes.

Oh crap A nonymous saw my cheapshot coming a mile away. That is one astute poster.

What's the A stand for...? Let me guess.

Well anybody could get a 3.0 taking easy jock classes.

Oh crap A nonymous saw my cheapshot coming a mile away. That is one astute poster.

True, and no doubt we have those but we also have athletes that are very good students.

I think he was calling out the two kids below a 2.5 without really doing it. They all heard that they know who they are.

He wants to say “not one kid is below a 2.5 gpa”

Impressive none the less. Had a lot of friends who got no where close to a 3.0, regardless of major.

Top Bottom