6 pts in 15 of last 25 minute span

Some Day...Maybe

Reaction score
This deserves its own thread. 2nd half of Purdue and 1st 5 minutes of Rutgers, Gophers had 6 points in 15 of those 25 minutes. That is incredible. Let’s see what it is for 20 of the last 30 minutes. Right now it is at 13 points with 1:38 to go. Outstanding. Richie really gets the best out of his players and teams. Definitely knows how to coach ‘em up. So fun to watch.

Pitino has ruined Gabe’s and Both’s games to allow Carr to do whatever he wants. Carr doesn’t understand that he would get more looks from the NBA if the team had success.
I bet Both wishes he stayed at Utah.

This deserves its own thread. 2nd half of Purdue and 1st 5 minutes of Rutgers, Gophers had 6 points in 15 of those 25 minutes. That is incredible. Let’s see what it is for 20 of the last 30 minutes. Right now it is at 13 points with 1:38 to go. Outstanding. Richie really gets the best out of his players and teams. Definitely knows how to coach ‘em up. So fun to watch.

Wait!What?

Go Gophers!!

0 points in 39:33 of the last 40 minutes

You probably should have said that we were terrible the 2nd half of purdue into the 1st 5 minutes of Rutgers. No arguments from anyone.

Instead, you gave us all a headache.

After reading the OP 20 times I’ve concluded he treats scoring like time of possession in football. Any second the ball isn’t physically going into the hoops is scoreless seconds.

So if the gophers score 80 points on 40 layups, they probably went scoreless for like 37 minutes. Pathetic.

After reading the OP 20 times I’ve concluded he treats scoring like time of possession in football. Any second the ball isn’t physically going into the hoops is scoreless seconds.

So if the gophers score 80 points on 40 layups, they probably went scoreless for like 37 minutes. Pathetic.
The OP is every bit as logical and well put together as Pitino's "offense."

0 points in 39:33 of the last 40 minutes
Exactly

What’s it gonna take for carr and the coaches to understand that dribbling right every time into a double team doesn’t work? This started 4 or 5 games ago, it should have been addressed by now.

Top Bottom