4-6 more inches of snow expected...

I'm totally cereal, this is going to be a fun game to witness.

Al-gore-as-manbearpig.jpg

That's pretty funny. AccuWeather is based in State College, so most of the people there are Penn Sate fans.

Minnesooooota weather :) go in there like da vikings after a looooot and tear it up :)

snow

I'm just excited thinking about Campbell and Simoni doing snow angels in the end zone after their second interception return for td. We wont need an Arland Bruce miracle play this time.

I looked at the forecasts, and it doesn't look like they're expecting 4-6 inches of snow just yet. I think that total was by Sunday morning. It looks like they could get an inch tonight, and possibly another inch or so tomorrow. Then 1-3 more overnight tomorrow night. So unfortunately I don't think there will be any snow angels.

If anyone's wondering why this thread took the direction it did, I originally posted: "This is nuts, I'd like to have a word with Mr. Gore after he's finished hunting manbearpig." For some reason, my post was edited. Seriously? What's out of bounds or offensive about that?

If anyone's wondering why this thread took the direction it did, I originally posted: "This is nuts, I'd like to have a word with Mr. Gore after he's finished hunting manbearpig." For some reason, my post was edited. Seriously? What's out of bounds or offensive about that?

The thread went in an off-topic direction, so I guess the OT stuff was removed. As long as Manbearpig remains, no reason to complain.

As for the snow, I doubt the field will be covered, but it's snowing now. If hhe temps dip 2-3 degrees more than expected tomorrow, then we could be looking at snow angels. I've already heard people are trying to organize a huge snowball fight in the closed tailgating fields for tomorrow...

It's not a huge deal, I just found it very odd that my words were deleted. I'm super serial. I hope Timmy's got the boys ready, his signature win is there for the taking.

I see that Accuweather's staff includes a "Joe Bastardi."

So if Joe Bastardi's parents are married, shouldn't he be Joe Nonbastardi?

... :confused:

:confused:

The question is, if there's a couple inches of snow, does it benefit them or the Gophers more?

I'm going to say it helps and hurts both squads, but ultimately helps the Gophers more. I think it will be slightly easier to run the ball for both teams, but I also think enough snow could really neutralize their athleticism on the D-line. If that happens Weber will actually have time to throw. And while I will readily admit Weber has struggled mightily for much of this year, when Weber consistently has time to throw he has proven time and again he is able to put the ball on the money.

So, I say Let it Snow! :clap:

I find it odd that anything was deleted...I was never offended and I thought I, and everyone else, was pretty much respectful. But I guess if we have a problem we can, paraphrasing the CommonMan, get our own board. Just a disagreement...Go Gophers!

Was it just me, or did that weather gal speak 100 mph?

34 degrees please wear layers LOL I play golf in 34 degrees :D

Top Bottom