350lb Running Back

Check out number 2 on the first play lay out the safety. The 140 pound kid is clearing the path for the 350 pound athlete.

i remember playing a kid like this in HS. was about 5 10 and 260-270 and could run decently fast. but all we did was gang tackle him and once he was slowed up went for the strip. pretty gimicky but at the hs level it works pretty darn well. i know most 150 lb kids probably don't wanna get in the way!

Kid moves pretty good for a guy that size and yeah you can bet most high school kids don't want to meet up with him head on.

Not surprising. Doubtful he stays in the backfield in college but a 350 lbs guy with good agility should be able to find a home on one of the lines.
Yep, he's got the makings of a nice nose tackle.

This is sooooo wrong!

If I was on defense I would bring a folding chair on the field and hit him with it. This guy has awesome feet. Check out the suttle movements he makes in the back field before he hits the line of scrimmage.

This is sooooo wrong!

If I was on defense I would bring a folding chair on the field and hit him with it. This guy has awesome feet. Check out the suttle movements he makes in the back field before he hits the line of scrimmage.

The feet got me too, dude was incredibly shifty for that weight.

He is very nimble for his size and does have great feet, but I sincerely doubt he weighs anything close to 350. He looks huge because most of the kids he's playing against are likely in the 160-180 range. I would guess he actually weighs somewhere between 280 and 300 - mostly because his weight consists primarily of fat and not muscle.

He is very nimble for his size and does have great feet, but I sincerely doubt he weighs anything close to 350. He looks huge because most of the kids he's playing against are likely in the 160-180 range. I would guess he actually weighs somewhere between 280 and 300 - mostly because his weight consists primarily of fat and not muscle.

I don't know man, he looks larger than 300 lbs to me. I went to a HS football game in Hawaii once and they never have a shortage of large men. There are only like 8 schools or something like that that play in the big conference (not even sure if there is another conference) and they have a lot of really large men playing football. Genetically, they are just larger people (that's not racist is it? JK).

I'm not sure how much he weighs, but I know they have some really large fellas playing HS football there and he's larger than their OL, but quite a bit.

Side note: Impressively nimble feet.

I was playing safety one game in high school, it was during our annual city all star game JV vs. Sophomores. I was on the JV squad, and our sophomore team had a kid that played NT, was 300-350 lbs. For the game, they made him their fullback (we ran wishbone) and they continued to give him the ball. They lost the game big, but that kid was their only playmaker. His first carry, I felt the need to assert my hard nose safety 'skills' and show the sophomores that even their biggest player wouldn't slow us down. I hit him low, fast and hard. And it felt like I hit an armor-plated bunker wall. I simply bounced off his tree-trunk legs as he came crashing over me. He was tackled by about 5 of us, and I probably met him at the same time as our LBs did. And he still collapsed over the top of us.

His next carry, I just jumped on his back and let some other fool try to tackle him low.

At 350, maybe I could try out. But then again, has any college ever given a scholarship to a 68 year old?

At 350, maybe I could try out. But then again, has any college ever given a scholarship to a 68 year old?

It may have changed but I know at one point you had 6 years of eligibility from the date you took your first college class. So if you didn't go to college you might still have eligibility left. As for anyone giving a scholarship to a 68 year old....going to go out on a limb and say it has never happened on the athletic side at least but who knows maybe someone can dig something up.

It may have changed but I know at one point you had 6 years of eligibility from the date you took your first college class. So if you didn't go to college you might still have eligibility left. As for anyone giving a scholarship to a 68 year old....going to go out on a limb and say it has never happened on the athletic side at least but who knows maybe someone can dig something up.

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2011/09/04/61-year-old-man-makes-college-football-team/

Ya, so what you said, I have no chance. Damn, I have been ineligible since 1968. I want an attorney.

Top Bottom