2024-25 Big Ten Free Agent Signings

Sam Walters (Alabama) to Michigan.
I have no idea of the academic standing of any of these guys coming in for Michigan (though the Yale guy is probably in good shape), but I'm reminded that Caleb Love wasn't allowed to become a Wolverine during the previous coach's reign. My guess is that whole thing isn't a thing for anyone anymore.

PS, if Howard were still there, none of this influx would move the needle for me. I have to keep reminding myself that they have a competent coach again.

Parker Fox is a play without the ball in his hands guy. JOJ was a play with the ball in his hands guy.
If JOJ had Parker Fox mentality of hustle and understanding the game - he'd be an all conference player. He doesn't. That comes more from the player than the coach. The coach's job is to recruit kids with ability that have the Fox mentality.

Every post you make is intended to make sure that everything is Ben's fault. That's not a balanced view. I have not been much of a Ben defender and I can see that.

I don't think everything is Ben's fault, but plenty of it is.

I think it's absurd that on a team that once again lacked depth, Ben couldn't find their most efficient offensive player for the first half of the season more than 5 minutes per game for the 2nd half of the season.

I don't think everything is Ben's fault, but plenty of it is.

I think it's absurd that on a team that once again lacked depth, Ben couldn't find their most efficient offensive player for the first half of the season more than 5 minutes per game for the 2nd half of the season.
Probably because he quit the team mid season after being benched

Thanks everyone who's been helping out.

I've changed it to only free agent signings coming in to the B1G.

The grand plan (if I stay motivated) is to determine how activity (or relative non-activity) translates to the B1G standings (read: success) next season.

Thanks everyone who's been helping out.

I've changed it to only free agent signings coming in to the B1G.

The grand plan (if I stay motivated) is to determine how activity (or relative non-activity) translates to the B1G standings (read: success) next season.
Wow...Wisconsin sucking hind tit

Top Bottom