2020 Season ticket renewals?

We renewed right where we are. We have a good group all around us in our section.

It's a Minnesota tradition.

Well my 2nd lives in Vegas, so he can't make every game. As an employee I get small discount, so seats in 246 end up being $200. He usually makes it back for premium games and maybe home opener, so ends up being cheaper this route. The games he can't make I bring a friend. When he lived in MN we were in 236 which was no donation, but more expensive than where we are now. Our last full season with him in we upped to chairback seats that had minimum donation level, and we really enjoyed those. He's planning on moving back sometime, and we'd go back to those.

Gets me in the door and I have a good time.

Well my 2nd lives in Vegas, so he can't make every game. As an employee I get small discount, so seats in 246 end up being $200. He usually makes it back for premium games and maybe home opener, so ends up being cheaper this route. The games he can't make I bring a friend. When he lived in MN we were in 236 which was no donation, but more expensive than where we are now. Our last full season with him in we upped to chairback seats that had minimum donation level, and we really enjoyed those. He's planning on moving back sometime, and we'd go back to those.

Gets me in the door and I have a good time.

Oh totally.

Honestly had I not sort of inherited my seats I probabbly would be up high on the second deck all the time, but I did and I like "my seats" so I stay.

The cheap seats are a great value.

We went from 3 to 7. I talked to the ticket office today and they have already sold 1,800 new season tickets. Projecting 4,500 which would be the largest increase since TCF bank stadium opened according to them!
Man that's some serious new sales. Good to see a real bump there.

I’ll be back. Harder to find a seat mate as years go by, but the tix have been in the family since memorial stadium days. Rah!

Man that's some serious new sales. Good to see a real bump there.

Assuming that this is actually true and comes to pass - it's almost as though people weren't being sincere when they were complaining about the ticket prices and saying they "couldn't afford them."

Assuming that this is actually true and comes to pass - it's almost as though people weren't being sincere when they were complaining about the ticket prices and saying they "couldn't afford them."

It might also be that winning will put butts in seats!

How do I get a sideline ticket, right down there with players?

Yep. 137. Will prob wait until later in the year to renew, but it's on.

We went from 3 to 7. I talked to the ticket office today and they have already sold 1,800 new season tickets. Projecting 4,500 which would be the largest increase since TCF bank stadium opened according to them!
That's great news ! We are renewing and have had season tickets in our family for 60 years.

How do I get a sideline ticket, right down there with players?
There is a pregame field access bonus available depending on your gopher score / availability .. that's all I know officially.

Renewed my two. Will purchase some single game tix for a couple nc games. I've taken a rotating group of friends but not one of them has been hooked enough to also buy tickets. It's ok, I know it's expensive, but I really hoped to get a couple new STH.

It would be interesting to know how many of those new ST holders are people that used to have season tix and how many have never had them before.

It would be interesting to know how many of those new ST holders are people that used to have season tix and how many have never had them before.

Now that my son is getting a bit older (he'll be 4 new football season and be able to handle some of the more less than perfect weather games, and maybe have a bit longer attention span :cool:) I am hoping to get at least two for the 2020 season. Had to drop my 6 after '17 as I just didn't have the time to go with work and being a single Dad and all. Also, getting rid of the unused tickets was always a challenge. Did make it to two games this fall though (Nebraska and Penn State).

I will be back again. Love fall Saturdays in TCF. And a Thursday and a few Fridays thrown in!

Top Bottom